Some small suggestions

Jure_Frantcetic

There's a list of my small suggestions

1. Replace detective's revolver with Colt-1991 from Baystation. Stylish, fancy,classy

2. Replace blueshields revolver with NT Mark 57 from new baystation. Why does so important and stylish person have so old gun that doesn't suits his style?

3. Add webbing vests for SS.

3.1 Add a webbing crate for cargo from new bay. It contents webbing vest and holster

4. Add holster as a product which can be made in botanist's biomass generator

Holster might be neat, Pretty sure webbing used to be in paradise before it was torn out because 'gamebalance' and 'boy having this inventory space on my jumpsuit is extremely inconvenient for some reason!' or something.

i never got why the detective get a gun holster instead of security officers when he doesn't really have much use for it, i mean i can see how it kinda fits into the role but the detective doesn't gets to fire his gun much anyways so.

I feel like the blueshield getting a sleek pistol instead of a revolver would be fitting, but I feel like a handgun would erode the noir feel of the detective.

I don't really have much to say with regards to the other suggestions

3. Add webbing vests for SS.

3.1 Add a webbing crate for cargo from new bay. It contents webbing vest and holster

At one point we had webbing vests for both Security and Engineering, but they were removed due to raisins. I wouldn't get your hopes up on getting them back

I feel like the blueshield getting a sleek pistol instead of a revolver would be fitting, but I feel like a handgun would erode the noir feel of the detective.

I don't really have much to say with regards to the other suggestions

Colt 1991 is pretty noir for detective

Webbing vests promote hoarding of items and slot hyper-efficiency on security's behalf; generally speaking inventory management should be something the player has to consider and shouldn't be costless in nature (ie: consider how high tier of an item the bag of holding is). Webbing vests are a literally costless "gimme" item that allows anyone with access to them to carry around just about everything they could ever need in addition to being able to carry half the armory on them. This isn't something that should be promoted or encouraged--if an officer is to be carrying increased supplies with him, then he'll have to pay the prices for it--slow down, inconvenient access of those supplies (ie: boxes), orrr the obvious: foregoing some supplies for other supplies.

As for detective's revolver? The detective has an old-style Noir theme going for him...thus the reason for his fedora, trenchcoat, and old television--the revolver fits in much much better with this theme than the modern Colt M1911.

im pretty shure you can hoard items just as much with a box, also why not make it just 4 slots or 3? Anyways the only things you could fit there are flashbangs cuffs stuff like that nothing major.

Edited by Guest

Adding in a shoulder holster as a botany item sounds nifty, as does giving the blueshield something other than a revolver. Detective needs to keep the revolver though. It fits him too well. And yeah, Fox speaks truth about the webbing vests.

im pretty shure you can hoard items just as much with a box, also why not make it just 4 slots or 3? Anyways the only things you could fit there are flashbangs cuffs stuff like that nothing major.

As I said, there's a price you have to pay for doing so; ou cannot access things nearly as easily--it's no longer "pull out->use instantly". You have to pull the box out out of your backpack and open up the box first--which is invoking inventory management. Having a vest that doesn't have any of this is just a straight up power increase.

Also, yes, it can only hold "small items", but that means that's one additional item slot freed up on your sec belt, backpack, or armor that can hold items far more consequential (I'd also argue that flashbangs are farrrrr from "nothing major").

You could atleast makes boxes not easy to get i mean like there is a reason why cargo are being able to order cardboards instead of ordering the thing repeatly and getting free cardboards out of it

You do realize that most people only use those slots for back ups all the stuff i put in my box are in case i run out of things on my belt, same thing would happen with a vest. although you are right it would make for a few more items you can hold.

You could atleast makes boxes not easy to get i mean like there is a reason why cargo are being able to order cardboards instead of ordering the thing repeatly and getting free cardboards out of it

Yeah, that definitely needs fixed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use