Traitors stealth suggestion

Jure_Frantcetic

Hiya! I believe but I'm unsure, you can get a full set of stealth gear if you get the syndicate surplus crate or the bundle?

I think you get a randomized category of items in a bundle, and one of them is a stealth set!:)

Hiya! I believe but I'm unsure, you can get a full set of stealth gear if you get the syndicate surplus crate or the bundle?

I think you get a randomized category of items in a bundle, and one of them is a stealth set!:)

Wiki says nothing about that

we dont have many wiki maintaners so im just going to post in a screenshot from our github (where all the coding happens)

dc9b29e980.png

we dont have many wiki maintaners so im just going to post in a screenshot from our github (where all the coding happens)

dc9b29e980.png

Might want to show them the stealth set as opposed to the bundles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use