Re-Add ZAS

ArgyleSweatShop

Re-Add Zas  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Our current atmos system, LINDA, is great for exactly one thing: plasma. Other than plasma, linda fails at everything. IT makes an atmos techs job so easy it's ridiculous, it removes the dangers of breaking into space, and it basically makes atmospherics extremely unrealistic.

On the other hand, ZAS had its share of problems, but it didn't have the glaring problems LINDA does. I am for re-adding back ZAS and getting rid of LINDA.

I can tell you right now this won't happen.

...Though I do have to admit I like ZAS more than LINDA.

Also, please remove the abstain vote, it's pointless.

I do miss ZAS and melting walls. Fire just does not feel dangerous anymore and greyshirts have lost what little fear they had of opening random airlocks.

But yep, onward to the future, and the future is LINDA.

This simply isn't going to happen. LINDA is here to stay for good. There may be changes to LINDA, in the future, but ultimately this is the system we will be sticking with.

There's also a pre-existing topic regarding LINDA here; please limit discussion about LINDA to that topic: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4532