Syndicate Hardsuit Modes

magicpussycat

When you change the mode to the one that no longer makes it spaceproof, it should say "By the way, if you turn this mode on and go out of the syndicate ship, you will fucking die and none of the admins will help you or take you seriously, thus ending the round for you in five minutes and robbing you of a chance to enjoy playing as Syndicate."

Or something to that effect.

Thanks.

He wants the suit to start in Combat mode, not Travel/Space mode.

Most new Syndicate Operatives don't realize that combat mode makes them vulnerable to space, will swap modes and die of pressure when they go through an airlock/inevitably breach the station. He seems to think doing this with a message popping up will inform new Ops players what their suit is capable, I doubt it will work since most Nuke Ops need to be shown where their items are and how to get weapons aside from the Shotgun via their uplink.

Um. I'm pretty sure he just wants switching to combat mode to include a chat message "hey this mode isn't spaceproof".

No, it absolutely does not, and that is exactly what I want it to do.

The only thing it says is "[whatever] mode activated". It tells you nothing about what it does.

Also I have no clue what the other two posters are talking about or how they got any of that from my post.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use