NTSAM

What do you think of my first crew record?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Having issues as a snowflakey IPC related to the syndicate? Don't worry, Dr.Slade can help you out... wait a minute, no, that'd only make you more over the top. Eh, long as you don't beg for attention or try to make yourself the center of things you won't be a snowflake. You'd just be like me, a fairly thick and unbelievably unreasonable backstory that sort of but doesn't really make sense in terms of in-game prewritten lore. You'll be fine.

Thanks! I hate for any of my characters to come off as a snowflake. It's been like that ever since my second character I ever made. :)

Don't worry about it, play however unique you like, just don't be pushy with it and don't be an ass about it, as long as people don't have a problem with you, you shouldn't have a problem with them.

Personally I retell Slade's backstory in character, I don't write it down because the things written in these records can be used to assume a lot about playstyle, so I withold it for story telling to make things interesting.

write it in a .txt in the deepest folder on your hdd, that way no-one'll ever know but you

muahahaha!

Memorization is king! Anyways, back to the syndicate IPC at hand.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use