my first round as a traitor EVER

join game and get selected as botanist. traitor. this was my first time so i was confused and scared, i took a look at my pda and saw what there was. and decided it was a better idea to buy stuff later when i need it and lock the pda up. about three minutes later. a fully armed hos and warden in hard suits with three other officers break down the botany windows and arrest me. and promptly execute me via electric chair and space me. i then proceeded to complain to the admins who banned the hos for three days. they revived me and teleported me to the arrivals shuttle. about one minute later i am on my way to botany. when the warden and three secuirty officers start shooting down the hall with tasers and shouting out CHANGLING CHANGLING the secuirty officers and various other crewmembers proceded to lynch me and incenerate me. i then complained to the admins again. they respawned me at arrivals. while banning the warden for a week. and warning all the other parties involved.

on my second way back to botany. the one of the officers the chaplan and a greytider. proceded to arrest me infront of botany. and bring me to secuirty. i was then arrested bucklecuffed with a straightjacket leg cuffs a muzzle blindfolds and earmuffs for about twenty minutes before the captain shows up and executes me with his gun. complain again. all parties involved were banned. i get revived a fourth time. by this point the guy whose my objective was to kill had gotten himself gibbed by farting on a bible. and all i had to do was steal the captains gun. i decide fuck it. i'me going to ask the hop to make me captain. wich to my surpise he actually does. i go and get the captains pistol and immediatley call the shuttle. in wich about two minutes later a sec borg the hop cei cmo and the rd all barge in with secuirty gear and gun me to death. more bans and warnings get handed out and i get revived. (suttle arrives) i make my way to the shuttle when a greifer blows up the shuttle with fourteen bombs

Where do i post on a forum to get unbanned? (i was banned for role playing,.......i was promoting hate against clowns and furry's with a religion called "the great furry-clown genocide.")

I... wow, I have no clue what to say.

Where do i post on a forum to get unbanned? (i was banned for role playing,.......i was promoting hate against clowns and furry's with a religion called "the great furry-clown genocide.")

But why?

Also, that is a rather fantastic traitor round. My first traitor round required me to steal the HoS' jumpsuit. The power everywhere went out and me, the clown, and the mime stealth ops'd into security with crowbars, the Mime and Clown got caught, and I turned off my flashlight and managed to sneak my way out through the detective's office after e-magging the locker and taking the suit.

Easy/10

by this point the guy whose my objective was to kill had gotten himself gibbed by farting on a bible. and all i had to do was steal the captains gun.

Odd, traitors only get 1 objective apart from escape, die, or hijack. Assassinate and steal a gun?

join game and get selected as botanist. traitor. this was my first time

Pretty sure you were made a traitor after antag-trivia about..4 days ago? Maybe more?

((Edit: Nope, i was wrong - player with a similar name))

banned the hos for three days

while banning the warden for a week

all parties involved were banned.

more bans and warnings get handed out and i get revived.

Minimum 5 bans there.

I don't see any record of this.

when a greifer blows up the shuttle with fourteen bombs

I'm impressed you managed to get an exact number without admin logs. And that I havn't seen a ban listing 14 bombs. Not to mention this is now 6 bans in one round - this is the kinda round we'd talk about!

So I respectfully call bullshit until a date for this is given so I can check logs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use