Vulpincanines?

AzyWng

Just today I saw a brand new species at the NSS Cyberiad, which looked kind of like dogs. According to OOC chat, the species was something along the lines of "Vulpincaines".

Do you think someone could add a page to the wiki?

All I know is that they have

Fur (less cold damage, but more heat damage)

Claws? (More damage when bare handed)

Special language (May or may not be able to use over radios?)

EDIT: Called "Vulpkanin"

Yup; completely new race; I'll likely be developing a few wiki pages for them over this week to better flesh out who they are and a bit about them and their culture. Of course, if players want to diverge from the 'standard', that's more than fine--it's not really meant to be a 'hard and fast rule' just a general form/guideline/idea to follow for players who would prefer to base their character around an existing paradigm (much like you see a lot of Tajaran players who play to the lore as best as they can and others still play a Tajaran nothing like the lore 'guidelines'....and both playestyles are 100% fine).

Wtf.

EDIT: Eh.

I rarely agree with what you say but you are goddamn right on this one.

Oh well, I got a new race to use as admin-test subject and singulo fooder. :^)

When I'm done with the bloody finals that is....

The first thing I want to test are the incendiary shotgun shells with LINDA... kill the alien, burn the heretic, cleanse the mutant, purge the unclean.

The sprites make 'em look a bit more like mice-people to me-- especially considering those noses. But it's pretty cool

I like them probably 'cause I liked Tajarans as well, so biased!

Excited to see that wiki post. Gr8 work on this commit!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use