Necaladun Complaint

Peter

Admin Key: Necaladun

Complaint:

I was slipping someone when there was a nuke ops with my pda as a clown and I got attacked with a toolbox into crit. I ahelped and had the most unprofessional reply. I was astounded because your server prides itself on having 'great admins' and I didn't experience this when asking for help when someone was breaking the rules.

I also asked if I would get a note for it and he answered very childishly, "Maybe". Why would he answer in such an undermining tone like that?

Let me be clear; this is not about ME slipping them during a nuke ops round. This is about Necaladun behaving the way he did about it.

58bea289443da_ss13ADMINCOMPLAINT1.png.246f4324243fcb6de5436fdd8164b8a6.png

58bea289443da_ss13ADMINCOMPLAINT1.png.246f4324243fcb6de5436fdd8164b8a6.png

From what I saw, you were slipping an atmos tech.

Who was trying to repair a hull breach.

Inside the bridge.

With nuke ops killing people just outside the bridge, not even 10 tiles away from you.

Yeah that's asking for a lynching even on heavy RP servers.

And admins do not have to tell you anything about your notes, they are for admins to use and only for them.

From what I saw, you were slipping an atmos tech.

Who was trying to repair a hull breach.

Inside the bridge.

With nuke ops killing people just outside the bridge.

Yeah that's asking for a lynching even on heavy RP servers.

And admins do not have to tell you anything about your notes, they are for admins to use and only for them.

hey thanks for the kind comment :)

I understand that they do not need to tell me, that is not what I was saying, I am sorry if I caused any confusion. What I was complaining about was the attitude of the admin regarding the issue. As you can see in the picture I have kindly provided up above. He responded in a childish fashion.

Thank you for your kind comments and respectful opinions :)

I replied "Maybe" because I had not yet decided whether or not add anything to your notes. I generally wait until after the discussion before making my mind up.

I replied "Maybe" because I had not yet decided whether or not add anything to your notes. I generally wait until after the discussion before making my mind up.

Thank you for replying and making this clear...

Look, I'm not a bad guy, I am sorry for the issue that I caused and I am prepared to move on from this.

Let's stop this thread now,

Thanks

Pete

You slipped someone during a nukeops round while they were trying to repair a breach.

As Adrkiller59 said, that is asking to get lynched on even the heaviest of RP stations, let alone our community.

You then ahelp, and Necaladun answers completely professionally with nothing but stating facts. It wasn't childish to state "maybe", your notes are for the admin team to make and view, not you. They have no obligation to tell you if a note has been added or not, nor if it will be added or not. He was responding to an unreasonable request with a neutral answer- the word could have been chosen better, but it gets the point across. You then proceed to file an admin complaint against Necaladun, for "acting childish", just because he responded to your request with an unfirm yes or no.