Hellos hellos!

duschavoes

Hello assorted crew of the station. It is a long time due but I felt I should join you degenerates on the forum, and contribute to the delightful procrastination that is this server!

I play with the byond name Duschavo, a meaningless anagram of rubbish that was on my desk at the time. I have played ss13 for three years, originally on goon, but the attitudes there were a little silly. I've come to enjoy the perfect balance that is paradise, even though I got into a little trouble on my first round about a year ago when I "goon-interpreted" a "die a glorious death" objective with a kind surgeon and a circular saw.

Since then I have gotten a little better and many of you will know me for the ingame characters: Hikiyaya and the clown "Bingo".

I live in rural East Anglia (UK) and am a grad student (philosophy) and am a board games instructor (diplomacy: the board game). (feel free to ask my questions about either).

I know the sarin recipe and latin, it is actually quite sad which is more relevant to my daily life.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use