DISCUSSION THREAD FOR ART CONTEST

ZomgPonies

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thankyou, I appreciate the commentary a lot. I am a major fan of the world of Fallout so that explains the influence in my work. I wish I could draw as awesome as some of the artists on here but my hands only know the coordination of a mouse and keyboard xD. I plan to possibly make more of these types of images in the future, hopefully. Though thanks again for the wonderful commentary, it means a lot.

Man, so many of them are wicked. I wish we could just pick randomly from a pool of images at round start so we could see the lot of them. They wouldn't get old as fast, and it'd satisfy more people with differing opinions that way I figure

And you know what would require EVEN MORE effort? Having Rathidor's picture start out normal and have it progressively get wose, corresponding with the alert levels.

Green: Normal

Blue: Grimy and peeling

Red: Flashing with bloody hand

Etc...

And you know what would require EVEN MORE effort? Having Rathidor's picture start out normal and have it progressively get wose, corresponding with the alert levels.

Green: Normal

Blue: Grimy and peeling

Red: Flashing with bloody hand

Etc...

Wow, that would be awesome. lol

I love the one with poster in blood. It should greatly fit into lobby, and shows climate of Paradise when Singulo is loose/Revolutionaries went mad/any other extreme situation is happening.

So far this is the only one I've actually liked

tumblr_noj8jkfJna1r6y2r7o2_1280.jpg

The rest are either not Paradise related, or too heavily stylized imo. Or focus on one tiny chunk of the station. That said, though, I do wish we had a submission with more of the other races included. One of the really cool things about our server is the variety of races.

I'm definitely the opposite of an artist, but I would love to see a nice bar scene. Mostly humans, but throw in a Tajaran, a Vox, an IPC, hell maybe even some of the less used races. An actual cross-section of a round, basically. Sure, there's more humans, but it's hard to not see at least one other race in any given room on the station.

• Regen unpinned this topic