Blood Type: B-

Home System: Sol

Citizenship: Mars

Faction: Sol Central

Religion: Catholic

Mental Status: Stable

Physical Status: Active

Background:

Luca was born in the Cydonia region of Mars to a relatively wealthy family. Her biological mother died during the childbirth, leaving Luca with just her biological father. Only a few years later, when Luca was 4, her father remarried a Tajaran woman. Luca's education was relatively average, but her family situation showed more tolerance of non-humans, something unusual among humans from so close to the very homeworld of humanity.

Luca graduated with average marks at age 18, and enlisted in Sol Central's peacekeeping arm; specifically the Naval aspect. Going for Officer Training School, Luca was accepted (barely) and after a two year program received a commission as an Ensign and placed into one of the fighter wings, which she had trained for. For the next four years, she distinguished herself as a highly capable pilot, even though she had few actual combat operations. Nonetheless, with approximately 14 confirmed kills, she was distinguished as an Ace.

After four years, Luca left service as a Lieutenant, returning to Mars for several months. She joined NanoTrasen at the encouragement of her stepsister Klara, if only to get her back into the workforce. Luca applied to the Emergency Response Teams with the hope of being able to continue helping others. She was denied, primarily on the grounds of ERT suits not being built for non-humans, but was nonetheless offered a position of Security Pod Pilot, a new role on NanoTrasen stations. She accepted.

Known to semi-seriously call herself the 'Baroness of Cydonia', given that she is one of the only people to live in that region of Mars.

See 'Employment Records' for further information.

Employment Records:

Qualifications and Certifications:

- Sol Central Certified Fighter Mechanic

- Combat Pod Operation Professional

- Combat Fighter Operation Professional

- Trained in Weapons (Small Arms Specialization)

- Trained in Close Quarters Combat

- Trained in Heavy Equipment Operation

- Trained in Space Law

- Trained in Extra-vehicular Activity

Degrees:

- Master of Law

Employment Records:

Luca's employment with Nanotrasen began at age 26 after a career with Sol Central. Encouraged by her sister to bring military experience to the corporation, Luca applied. Her ability as a pilot was noted, and she was brought into the corporation to work as a pilot on the Cyberiad. In the year that she has worked on the station, Luca has distinguished herself primarily as an operator that follows procedure, but disagrees most of the time with her superiors if matters tend to break law and SOP. Due to extended service to the corporation, and excellent conduct while employed, Luca Trovato was promoted to NanoTrasen Representative. Her conduct in such a role has extended her contract to allow her to act as Captain of the Cyberiad. Known to semi-seriously call herself the 'Baroness of Cydonia', given that she is one of the only people to live in that region of Mars.

Following 21 years of employment with NanoTrasen, Luca Trovato has retired from service with the corporation.

Security Records:

While no criminal records exist, it's worth noting that she can have a temper when forced into a situation where she is being ignored when relaying vital information. Rarely, if ever, violent, the temper may still cause some legal issues.

Medical Records:

Luca is generally very healthy. A few scars exist under the fur due to short military service and the minor wounds suffered there. No signs of disease or conditions are present. Believed to have an addiction to painkillers, though this cannot be confirmed. Known to have an allergy to cats (Tajarans included). Known to hate the Vox. After a short bout of blindness, Luca's eyes were replaced with mechanical eyes.

Mental Evaluation:

Luca's mental state is rated as stable. There are no known mental issues noted, and no reason to suspect the development of them. Of note, however, is a distrust of all synthetics, and a deep hatred of the Vox. Psychologist is recommended to investigate the root cause, but it's of low priority.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Redid character background to accommodate new plans for the character, and given a much more specific character without the kind of engineering background I was still trying to include.

Hm, found or comissioned?

Our characters have seen eachother around, although I'm not sure if you know who I'm talking about. :D

Nope, no idea. And yes, it's commissioned.

It looks very nice, who's the artist?

As a hint, I'll say that it's unlikely my character saw her smiling like this. Mostly, she likely considers my character to be annoying.

Here's the link to the full image (And artist). Warning, Furry, but that's expected.

Still don't know the character. And in-game, Luca never smiles. Never. Also I don't have my mentorbuse player panel so I can check ckeys, so there's that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use