massive deconstrcuter

MrFinnT

So i once in a while play Scientist, i then end up with rapid exchange devised with a shit loade of low level stock parts.

it would be nice to have a massive deconstrucert you could simply load in the exchange device all parts get loaded in and will be deconstructed. like a biogenerator. every botanist would be annoyed if he had to put every flower one by one into the generator and activate it.

you would keep the exchange device in your hand.

it would only put out Uranium, metal and glass in sheets , silver and Gold in bars, diamonds as diamonds... ect. you get the point?

parts to construct it would be 3 micro laser (or manipulator), 2 matter pins, 1 analyser

the board would require glass and sulphuric acid and it should need data theory about level 3

should not be too high.

Better parts: laser/manipulator, more materials

Scanner: More materials

matter pins, can store more

or you just print a new device instead of having a pile of trash on your floor

the disposal think is good to know, but it is also a waste of materials. then again, they dont have much materials in them anyway - also cargo can deal with it, not my problem anymore.

additinal question: what do i have to do if i want to put the RPED into the disposel system?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use