Spider venom

orelbon

Spider venom shouldn't be injected into you if you are wearing a hard suit, but the regular brute damage still applies, considering you are in a sealed container the spider should not be able to bite you, but knock you inside.

Spider venom shouldn't be injected into you if you are wearing a hard suit, but the regular brute damage still applies, considering you are in a sealed container the spider should not be able to bite you, but knock you inside.

I would like to take this time to remind people that the hardsuits we have are literally these:

latest?cb=20100215152927

This is certainly NOT a sealed container in any sort of fashion, and like Vegan mentioned, it is far more likely your hardsuit would be exposed to space rather then block the spider bite.

Except hardsuit punctures were shit and it's very very good they were taken out.

I'm just baffled why a hardsuit should be spider venom-proof. It'd give an unfair advantage to engineers who almost always happen to be wearing one indoors.

And not long ago there was a trend that engineering had too much power with their hardsuits, so their protection was nerfed to shit.

Remember, trying to balance things by using arguments based on realsim gets nowhere.

My first response to the OP was a counterargument based on common sense realism, since he began with his own common sense "sealed container" idea of the hardsuit.

It's apples to apples here.

I know that punctures were removed - but they were removed due to balance reasons - that doesn't mean we should disregard realism completely.

I would like to take this time to remind people that the hardsuits we have are literally these:

latest?cb=20100215152927

This is certainly NOT a sealed container in any sort of fashion, and like Vegan mentioned, it is far more likely your hardsuit would be exposed to space rather then block the spider bite.

Except hardsuit punctures were shit and it's very very good they were taken out.

sorry but if those are the hardsuits we wear then why is movement restricted so much, is it for balance? i mean i literally looks like you can do acrobatics in them.

sorry but if those are the hardsuits we wear then why is movement restricted so much, is it for balance? i mean i literally looks like you can do acrobatics in them.

have you played dead space? he can barely jog in that thing, so I really doubt he can do ballet in it, not that I would be apposed to that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use