The POWDER STORY

Nomzy

It was a peaceful, newly born eco system. I had just placed the islands around, and the water, whcih promptly turned the powder to mud. I spawned fish, and then, unexpectedly, theislands started to slowly disintegrate.

ef10632bab.png

The cause? the fucking fish

THE FISH WERE EATING THE ISLANDS

Later, after the islands except teh Great White Mountain where obliterated, I decided to spawn vines.

7565a03f4e.png

The vines started to capture the birds and hold them hostage. Later on, they started conquering teh sea. I said fuck no and burned a bit. Except that wasn't a fucking bit

2b2a2aa3f6.png

The Great White MOUNTAIN TURNED INTO A FUCKING VOLCANO AND EVERYTHING STARTED EXPLODING. After a large shitstorm, this universe was reverted.

The Second Ecosystem

034660bdf4.png

I starteed a vine-and-ant colony after much decision in the admin skype. Shortly, the vines and teh ants collaborated to make a beautiful metopolis. At the cost of sinking the sand.

e6471f132e.png

Soon, great takeover was observed. The vines started to rule this ecosystem through and through. This shit acts like its fucking Kudzu.

fc55c1d619.png

I decided to place gas deposits in the air for visuals. This was the last of the beautiful metopolis, as the god of this ecosystem did a dumb move.

e103aee46a.png

I tried placing lava in the core. This lead to some vines catching fire, and due to their extension, the colony went on fire. Humanity simultaneously blew up.

df5bc51b02.jpg

The aftermath. Lava took over sand, and only little remnants of vine trying to encapsulate the fire were about. This was mankinds end. Or so I thought.

22397ab121.png

I decided butts would be a perfect counter to this lava inferno, so I made some. The vines captured my butts and saved them for their own service, before long the vine system had a large oasis. I made ants in the vines so they could repopulate. But they ruined mankind.

9f2b2e309e.png

The ants built into the lava. The vines caught fire, and soon released the Great Sky Oasis. A battle between water and lava followed, lava taking the lead as the vines only helped fuel the fire.

That is the beginning, and end, of a universe.

Game: http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust2/

Nomzy ye lazy git get on the server and sit yer butt to admin instead of playin' flash games.

EDIT: And so he made me play the Powder Toy...

this is a fukin java game

i think

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use