Sup, I'm Pseudo

Pseudo_Unicorn

Howdy all. I'm a relatively experienced SS13 player (Sort of migrated from Bay) who's recently decided to start playing here.

I'm a twenty-something Canadian west-coaster with a half-finished vidya game design degree, and I tend to play as the terminally unlucky Renard Sinclair and the slovenly-dressed meow-beast Song Nahas. I've got a tendency to play low-stress roles like cargo tech or janitor, but I'm slowly learning how to play other roles effectively (And properly. I'm loathe to ever wind up being 'shitcurity'.)

I really like the fast paced nature and large population of this server, and after a rough start, I've had some pretty great encounters with the folks who play here. So anyway, nice to meet y'all.

QUICK GRIEF HIM WHILE HE'S STILL NEW.

Just kidding, hi.

Hilariously, my first round on this station resulted in me being griefed, set on fire, and murdered five times over the course of an hour.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use