Allowing addictions to be selected as disabilites

Mrs Dobbins

The inherent nature of addictions is that they eventually wear off; also it's not particularly hard to acquire an addiction, so...if you want to become addicted to something, it's not that time consuming or hard to do so (unlike amputation, seizures, or near-sightedness).

The inherent nature of addictions is that they eventually wear off; also it's not particularly hard to acquire an addiction, so...if you want to become addicted to something, it's not that time consuming or hard to do so (unlike amputation, seizures, or near-sightedness).

i smoked a entire pack of cigarettes and im still not addicted, add more nicotine in cigs OR change up the metabolism rate.

also add nicotine patches to cig vendors.

Hehe, I'd totally be up for having addictions as something you can select!

On the subject of addictions, how about a 'no addiction' gene? You can still OD on drugs but you would be unable to becom addicted to anything with the gene.

Maybe restrict them for head roles or something, idiots pretty much just wasting a job slot by taking disabilities is already a problem.

My legless one-armed Vox Captain who uses only the large oxygen tank and wears corrective glasses is VERY OFFENDED.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use