Dreadweaver and kluys Complaint

Sirhelgate

Admin Key:DreadWeaver

Complaint:

The AI, who ever it was, Byond key: Flipping out, decided, instead of contacting a head of staff, it would contact bulma, Dread waver's character. And proceeded to allow bulma in where ever bulma wanted to go, and started only accepting orders from bulma. mean while ignoring all command staff and captains orders, even sealed us away in the bridge after I gave myself captian rank acsess to try to reset the AI's lawset. I had at the time thought the AI was subverted, and after having gotten my ID stolen was in not too chipper of a mood. So Then after the AI proceeded to piss with all of us it helped give bulma captain rank. All the while hindering the real command staff as much as possible, even under order's from bulma.

Then Kluys gets on, finally an admin to see my player complaints, which had become large in valume at this point from how just utterly stupid everyone was being. Then proceeded to say 'don't whine' and stop whining. Naturally I Am insulted that someone who gets on last second, would tell the person who's filing the complaints to stop whining, instead of actually trying to work the fucking situation out.

There wasn't a real situation.

Heads failed too secure the disk, this is a risk too the station which the AI had to keep from happening according too law 1 so it let bulma in and allowed her to put the disk into its core

You then proceed to give yourself all access and all that other stuff withouth propperly requesting said stuff first and get arrested because of this

I come on inbetween these two issues and try to make sense of them, and instead I keep getting a constant barrage off admin complaints about the sec force and bulma and the AI etc. withouth even giving a propper reason and instead just resorting too adminhelps like "please jobban the AI" which doesnt help at all

the whole making bulma captain thing didn't even happen, the shuttle left and something was wrong so bulma went into the captains office and made an announcement about it

No one was hurt through these little escapades, no ones round was ruined, all the issues could have been solved icly.

If your round was ruined it was more because you were arrested than anything else and the reason for your arrest was valid.

Let's listen to my side of the story, shall we? Maybe it will make Kluys reconsider his statement about no one getting hurt.

The round started off quietly. I was a botanist, making all sorts of food for the chef, N'ildrask Vaalkom. Everything was going fine until the AI, Chii, (Flipping_out) announced that in more than an hour, no one bothered securing the nuke disk (there was almost a full command staff) and that he'd bolt open the captain's office. Naturally, I went there. The bridge and the office were open (the AI later denied opening it), so I ran in (with the captain standing dumbfounded in the middle of his office), grabbed the disk, and went back to hydroponics. I showed the chef the disk, which (for some reason), prompted the other hydroponicist to repeatedly stab me with a screwdriver. Me and the chef responded with kindness, and both me and the other botanist were taken to medbay.

That is where I first encountered the CMO (Sirhelgate). Yelling about his ID being stolen, wandering about in a full, modified hardsuit. Whatever. The chef gives me surgery, says he's tired, and goes to cryo. I PDA the AI about securing the nuke disk in the AI core. He says it's okay. I go to the teleporter, and only after a few seconds does it strike me that I won't teleport with the nuke disk. I start heading out when the CMO runs in, screaming, and starts to scratch my head off. I try to push him, but I don't succeed, so I just run away. Down into atmos, where I take the tube to the AI sat and I throw the disk in front of the AI's actual core.

I teleport into arrivals. Run around a little. Chat up Michelle Logan, the pod pilot, who tells me the CMO is breaking into the AI upload. I go there, of course. See the captain, the HoS (both totally clueless about the whole situation) and the CMO trying to get into the upload. CMO tells them I subverted the AI, but the captain and the HoS are still utterly clueless. It also turns out the CMO got all access somehow. Crew agrees to go and check the AI for possible subvertion. Captain, the clown (Mijhead),an officer and me go to the teleporter. Captain jumps in before it gets calibrated, gets spaced and dies. The other three of us arrive there, check out the AI, AND OF COURSE, IT'S NOT ROGUE. CMO and HoS arrive meanwhile, and the CMO tries to claw my head off AGAIN. The officer who came with us arrests the CMO, and I take his ID. HoS still totally clueless. We go back to the station, I make an announcement explaining the situation to the crew, and I call the shuttle. All that happened after this was that I put on some captain gear and went to the shuttle.

I have two complaints about the CMO. First off, he tried to kill me twice. He obviously had murderous attempts, otherwise he wouldn't have started attacking me with his bare hands without even asking a question first. Secondly, all he did that round as a job that's supposed to coordinate the medbay was to abuse his power and acquire full access which he used to harass innocent crewmembers. If I would've gotten arrested, no doubt I would've gotten permabrigged/executed for my 'crimes' (of which there were NONE of).

Ok, I've found out it was on NT Default, thus safeguarding the station is law #1. I'm shocked the Captain hadn't safeguarded the disk.

From what Kluys and Dread say here, it doesn't appear it was letting Bulma in wherever she wished, or only listening to her. It did not help give her Captain rank. I don't see orders to hinder the command staff, who were perfectly capable of hindering themselves.

ADMIN: Player Complaint: Sirhelgate/(Jaxon Helgate): I DON'T KNOW WHETRE THE ABUSE BEGIN AND THE LEGITAENT GAME ENDS -

ADMIN: Player Complaint: Sirhelgate/(Jaxon Helgate): bulma is now captain? seriously? stole the captain's clothes

Having come in half way through the round, Kluys was messaging you and others politely, looking at logs and the AI laws. Having this kind of thing pop up makes it harder, and thus he was right to tell you to stop whining.

I see no wrongdoing from Kluys as an admin, nor do I see any from Bulma as a mentor.

The command staff - including yourself - and the AI were definitely problematic.

• 2 weeks later...