MarvinMartian's Characters [OUTDATED]

Name: Graham Morgan [Currently studying in command school]

Race: Human

Blood Type: AB+

General Occupational Role(s):

Captain

Currently on a self enforced suspension for being a comdom.

Roboticist

Scientist

Quartermaster

Shaft Miner

Biography: Born aboard the NCS Cyberiad on April 12, 2542 by father Joseph Morgan, and mother Michelle Morgan. Rumor has it that he also has a long lost brother that ran away to live with pirates. For his 5th birthday, his parents hired a clown for the party. At that party, he was locked inside a locker and made fun of by the clown. Graham would never forget this, and grew to de. At age 7, he witnessed both of his parents murdered after sacrificing themselves to save the crew from nuclear operatives sent by the Syndicate. Before Graham ran from the operatives, he quickly ripped off the his father's green flame necklace and put it on himself, never to take it off again. They did repel the attack, but at the cost of their own lives. It was on this day that young Graham Morgan decided he would grow up to do all that he could to put an end to the Syndicate.

After the death of his parents, NanoTrasen offered Graham a home and basic necessities aboard the station in exchange for labor. He accepted this because he planned on making a living aboard the stations anyway. Luckily for him, NT let Graham stay aboard the Cyberiad so he could stay with his childhood friends. NanoTrasen appointed Graham to work in the supply wing of the station, since it was a low difficulty job that still was helpful to the station. He lost his right hand at age 13 to a space carp while saving a SSD crewmember from the carp and lack of oxygen in the cargo bay. After that event, NT decided that Graham would make a great leader, and paid for him to go to Command Training along with another study of his choice, all while staying aboard the Cyberiad.

He chose to major in Command positions, and get a minor in sciences. At age 15, he was promoted to quartermaster of the supply wing. He would take time in his office studying sciences, especially telescience, and learning leadership responsibilities from his laptop. When not studying or managing supply, he can often be found in the boxing ring, training to take down syndicate operatives. At age 16, he began volunteering to work in the mines, in exchange for a wage boost. He then found out that he quite enjoyed the quietness and solitude that the mines brought him, and will often work in them when he’s fed up with the station’s crap. He now works mainly as a telescientist, because he realized that he is not the best captain. Now he takes classes aboard the NSV Icarus when not on cyberiad to learn to be a better commander.

He recently found the love of his life, Alice Pierson II. She is slightly psychotic, but so is Graham apparently for loving her the way she is. She commonly tazes him and beats him almost to death every time he hits on her or asks her on a date, but it does not faze Graham Morgan. HE WON'T STOP. EVER. Update: He got over that bitch now. He went to see a psychologist after lots of peer pressure, and then realized he was insane for wanting to go out with Alice in the first place. He has now moved on to another strong, beautiful, and independent woman: Alexia Tillis. However, after a mysterious disappearance of Alexia, he is starting to lose interest since he hasn't talked to her.

Qualifications:

Years pushing crates has built up his strength to be a miner.

Went through four years of "Early Start Command Training" aboard the Cyberiad.

Basic and Advanced firearm training was covered in the command training.

Two years of learning Telescience, along with two semesters of Robotics.

Employment Records: Graham Morgan worked for NanoTrasen all his life in exchange for being allowed to live on station free of charge. Currently studying aboard the NSV Icarus to learn to be a better leader. Will return to the Cyberiad as soon as he graduates.

Security Records: [spoiler2]Small mutiny aboard the NSS Cyberiad. Pledged loyalty to NT and promised it would never happen again. Had a pay reduction for a month as punishment.[/spoiler2]

Medical Records: Missing his right hand. Replaced with robotic hand.

Diagnosed with moderate anxiety. Takes medication. Will be noticeably paranoid and on edge when he hasn't taken it.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): A very young man with deep brown eyes with a spark of adventure in them. Has a robotic hand in place of a normal right hand. He looks no older than 19, probably younger, and does not even look old enough to be out of highschool, much less on a space station. Short, well groomed hair, and little to no facial hair, he looks well kept.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: Has an intense hatred for clowns. Depending on how he feels on a certain day determines how much paperwork he wants filled out that day. Has an extreme hatred for anyone affiliated with the Syndicate and will gladly execute them personally. Has an attraction towards females with red hair and strong independent women, and for some reason women who are generally a**holes.

Edited by Guest

Now, at age 17, he is often found in the bridge, either as Captain or Head of Personnel, doing his best to defend the station from threats, from blobs, to xenomorphs, to nuclear agents.

n-no

noo

NOOOOOOOO

i shouldnt judge but whyyy

Update: After hearing of the permanent death of Alice Pierson II, Graham went into spiraling depression. His love was gone. He now had no will to live. He has no idea what to do with his life now. He realized he was too attached to her, and he suspects that that is the reason she chose not to be cloned again. But, alas, it is too late. He must move on now. Onto another day. It is unknown, however, if he will ever truly move on. He may be a shell forever. A small singularity in his heart, where Alice once was, is now loose, and devastating him every second

First off, Alice isn't dead. I don't know why everyone thought that when I said "Hey guys it's Alice's last shift before to I stop playing her." Second, Alice still has one more shift to go before I actually get rid of her. Lastly, it's supposed to be a happy ending for -her- and one for everyone else because she's gone.

Update: After hearing of the permanent death of Alice Pierson II, Graham went into spiraling depression. His love was gone. He now had no will to live. He has no idea what to do with his life now. He realized he was too attached to her, and he suspects that that is the reason she chose not to be cloned again. But, alas, it is too late. He must move on now. Onto another day. It is unknown, however, if he will ever truly move on. He may be a shell forever. A small singularity in his heart, where Alice once was, is now loose, and devastating him every second

First off, Alice isn't dead. I don't know why everyone thought that when I said "Hey guys it's Alice's last shift before to I stop playing her." Second, Alice still has one more shift to go before I actually get rid of her. Lastly, it's supposed to be a happy ending for -her- and one for everyone else because she's gone.

Ok I'll change it. Did she quit? What happened to her exactly? I NEED SOMETHING.

Ok I'll change it. Did she quit? What happened to her exactly? I NEED SOMETHING.

You'll fine out soon enough.

• 1 month later...

You'll fine out soon enough.

*twiddle thumbs patiently

I may or may not be able to be on today. We'll wait and see.

Name: William Morgan

Race: Human

Blood Type: O-

General Occupational Role(s):

Telescientist

Miner

Cargo Tech

Biography: ROUGH DRAFT: Born on Mars, got taken by space pirates, became space pirate. Will do literally anything for money. Never to be trusted. Will lie about anything and everything until he knows he's been caught and there's no way out. Steals things constantly.

Qualifications:

Understands telescience mathematics very well.

Strong enough to work in mining, but doesn't always bring many ores back, but instead bags of coins.

Employment Records: Unknown for the most part, joined the NanoTrasen Corp. in May of 2559

Security Records: [spoiler2]Known for working whoever pays more. So keep his paycheck high and he'll stay with NT. Is known to steal anything not welded to the ground. Keep a close eye on him.[/spoiler2]

Medical Records: Kleptomaniac. Extreme kleptomaniac.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): A very buff, intimidating person, with brown hair and sky green eyes. Tussled hair, and a gruff beard, with a scar running down his left cheek.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: MAJOR WIP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use