Cryo lock

Earthdivine

Fuck I'm terrible at remembering to do these things.

Can we make it so if you enter cryodorms the sleeper locks itself behind you so you can't be pulled out, or an admin log that someone's been removed from the dorm? There have been a lot more people pulling people out of cryodorms for their stuff, including some vets who know better then to do so.

Also can we decrease the timers till despawn please, I've been having to do it manually more often of late due to cryodorms filling up faster.

no I'd rather not have cryolock because sometimes people go into cryodorms with important gear on them that isn't retrievable via the interface and occasionally people hide bodies in there.

Definitely reduce the freeze time by half though, and give admins a notification when someone pulls someone out of the pod.

Fuck I'm terrible at remembering to do these things.

Can we make it so if you enter cryodorms the sleeper locks itself behind you so you can't be pulled out, or an admin log that someone's been removed from the dorm? There have been a lot more people pulling people out of cryodorms for their stuff, including some vets who know better then to do so.

Also can we decrease the timers till despawn please, I've been having to do it manually more often of late due to cryodorms filling up faster.

I can probably drop the cryodorm timer down quite easily (pretty sure it's a single line of code to edit), but we'd need to agree on the new duration. Currently I believe it sits at something absurd like 30 minutes. 10 minutes might be more reasonable, but we'd need some discussion first.

Adding an admin log to removal of occupants might not be too hard, I would just need to check for the correct spot to place it (guessing perhaps on an exit proc or something?). Bodies shouldn't be hidden in cryodorms at all, due to the rules against removing ANYONE from them. The cryodorms will NEVER process a dead body, so hiding a body in there only serves to lock out the pod indefinitely. I had to manually remove someone who apparently suicided inside the pod a few nights back, and this was a hassle.

tl;dr: Drop time: yes, and can code. Just need a new time to set it to, maybe 10 min. Logs would be nice, probably can code too. Dead bodies don't belong in cryodorms.

https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradis ... od.dm#L182

18000 => 1800 s = 30 mins. Or thereabouts, haven't read up on BYOND's timing specifics.

And keep in mind people being prevented from rejoining a round is only an issue if they lose connection and are then stuffed into the cryopods while SSD, 10 minutes should be enough time to reconnect. Might even go lower.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use