Blueshield's uniform.

Arthur_Dayne

After looking around on the internets, I found the sprite that was made for Baystation's ERT. A few people in OOC thought that this sprite was appropriate for the Blueshield's uniform, as it is never officially stated that the Blueshield Corps is part of the NT Navy, as well as the fact that the current uniform looks more formal than combat ready. The proposed outfit following makes far more sense, as it reflects the nature of the Blueshield (It resembles more modern military getup, unlike a formal dress uniform.) as well as emphasizes that the Blueshield is ready to respond at all times, as is equipped for such responses.

Sprite:

l3AsRps.png

Of course, this is just an idea, and a rather poorly written one of my part. The DMI file should be accessible via Bay's github, and I can retrieve it if required.

Again, poorly written, small idea.

Inevitably, I'd just wear the old one to show the youngershields that I am an ~Officer~

Edited by Guest

I personally really enjoy the suit and tie aesthetic. It is paramilitary enough if you toss on the boots and and beret, but classy enough to show that the person in position is definitely calm, and is just at another day of work. Like, it reminds me of high end classy body guards, for high end classy people. I mean, what a drag somebody would be if there I am, trying to smoke a cigar, sipping a glass of aged port with company, all suited up, and then there is this goon in the corner that can't even shave or lace up his boots properly. Probably doesn't even know what I am drinking, and is wondering why my blunt is so large. Probably dumb as rocks, too.

. . .

. . . wait . . .

. . . make this the default suit. That way I can tell who is classy, or somebody I should just hand a bat to and let them go about shaking down crew for lunch money.

I'm definitely for this, as well as a SWAT helmet being added to the blueshield on spawn/in his locker. I've always thought the formal outfit was bland and boring and it'd be nice to be able to choose between a swat helmet and a beret.

I'm definitely for this, as well as a SWAT helmet being added to the blueshield on spawn/in his locker. I've always thought the formal outfit was bland and boring and it'd be nice to be able to choose between a swat helmet and a beret.

I don't think the Blueshield needs a SWAT helmet, they're OP as is. Maybe just armour the beret, that sounds good.

Well. I'm thinking aesthetically, Arthur. The Beret and whatever helmet they get should have the same armour values.

I'm saying it'd be cool if you could choose to have a helmet. Whether you want to play as the classy advisor or the stoic soldier.

Well. I'm thinking aesthetically, Arthur. The Beret and whatever helmet they get should have the same armour values.

I'm saying it'd be cool if you could choose to have a helmet. Whether you want to play as the classy advisor or the stoic soldier.

helmets are ugly and stoopid

berets 5 lyfe

But seriously, I get where you're coming from here, and I think it sounds nice enough.

helmets are ugly and stoopid

berets 5 lyfe

But seriously, I get where you're coming from here, and I think it sounds nice enough.

Helmets have more armor and let you live longer and do your job better.

Ergo: function over form (ie: helmets > berets).

Personally, if the Blueshield got a helmet, I would keep it in my bag until someone screamed "AGH NUKKIES" or something of the sort. However, that's for another thread, unless this one should be changed to a Blueshield equipment thread.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use