Personal cryogenic cells

Gegto

I have noticed much to well that if you go into the cryogenic area in the dormitory, that there will be at least one head in there, and it is insanely easy to steal his id! I feel that there should be an area in security where the heads can rest without being robbed and probably murdered. I know this from experience. On both sides. Though it will protect the heads more, I am probably screwing myself over by pretty much protecting them more, but it is a good idea in my opinion

Ideally, cryocells should lock, immediately, when someone is placed inside them, with only the person in the cell being able to eject it--meaning people who get shoved into cryodorms are completely hands off from petty thieves (until they log out, then you can recover their items and go hog wild).

Well the problem with them getting locked when someone goes in is, now people can go in there to hide from their attackers, as now they can't be ejected, and when the coast is clear, they can eject and go out their day. This is already a doable hiding method, but locking them makes it so you can't be found out. As for the possible suggestion that going into cryo would take you out right away, then I would be less likely to go into cryo unless I am positive I am not coming back, as I tend to change my mind, and I would guess others do as well. I am not sure of the mechanic, but what if you are cuffed, can you still eject yourself?

TBH anyone who leaves their head ID on their person when going to cryo is being a bit neglectful.

It's always been my policy to take any super important ID's off of people who are going SSD (IE: Heads who tell you they're leaving), terminate it, and put it back on them before sending them to cryo.

Round damage can still occur because of that theft though, whether or not people get banned for it.

It's less of an admin headache if we have a more convenient method.

I'd also suggest we get more cryo cells or reduce the timer, I've seen them all full on several occasions with 3-4 SSD people hanging out on the floor.

Ideally, cryocells should lock, immediately, when someone is placed inside them, with only the person in the cell being able to eject it--meaning people who get shoved into cryodorms are completely hands off from petty thieves (until they log out, then you can recover their items and go hog wild).

I agree on that topic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use