Unable to use Wiki while logged in

Silas

Seeing as this is a non-SS13 related issue, I can't really fit this in the bug report section that leads to the Git.

I registered on the forums to help clean up the Wiki in my spare time, maybe improve the server specific-ness of the Wiki. I registered a while ago and when logged into the forum, I now get a fatal error as follows.

Fatal error: Call to a member function toString() on a non-object in C:\website\wiki\includes\User.php on line 3493

Not really the most knowledgeable in this area so I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure when I made my account, it was not mirrored over to the Wiki's user system, and when it sees that I am logged in, it tries to load my user but it is an invalid entry or just missing entirely. I checked on it periodically and it has been the same exact line. Tried it on two computers, two browsers each, same thing, so it is not my end. Question is, can someone with the proper access look into this?

Only one`s who can fix this is me, ponies and Melandor0

I get home from London tomorrow, I will look at it then.

Alright found the error

'user_password' => $this->mPassword->toString(),

Seems like we have to do some troubleshooting together, PM me when you're available

Alright I have found the error.

The wiki doesn't register new users for some reason, Zomgponies was the one who set it up so he'll have to help me fix it.

I had to log into your account by changing the password, so you need to reactivate it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use