Game Mode: Virus

Blood_Buske

So I brought it up during a round while dead some people liked it so I am trying to make the details here..

The Virus is a player selected from the pool, and starts out in a infected APC or Machine.. and spreads via wires and such I suppose.

The goal is to take over the AI and the station or attempt to kill the AI, Not sure yet.

Think of like MEME but for the AI. There is still the AI, but the virus can affect it, make it do things like.. instead of opening doors the virus make's the AI shock things.. and make the crew think it's malf, once the AI is killed by the crew, the virus takes over and all hell breaks loose.

WORK IN PROGRESS IDEA, suggestions welcome!

Virus for AI, Borgs, IPC's etc.

Edited by Guest

IPC's already took an ubernerf (Which they didn't need as it is) now that changelings can EMP and instantly murderbone them from 15 feet away at a moment's notice.

Not sure how making them also able to be hacked is either fun, or fair.

More or less if the virus was tracked back to an IPC player they'd just get relentlessly murderboned.

You could [spoiler2]Read: should[/spoiler2] start a topic in the Code Discussion subforum to try and restore IPCs and other races to their former glories.

I do like this game mode idea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use