[New gamemode/admin event/random event] Greytide raid

vtipoman

So... this event/gamemode starts as any other gamemode. Everybody is (trying) to do their job, clown is trolling everyone, Ian is Ianing... usual stuff. Then, out of nowhere, CC annoucement arrives. "Warning to all crewmembers. Shuttle of civilians, angry because Nanotrasen exterminated their assistant contracts, is approaching the station. Protect Nanotrasens property at all cost."

So... in this gamemode/event, horde of NPCs spawns. They would use model of normal human, wearing a grey jumpsuits. Also, those NPCs would say stuff like: "How do I drink?", "How do I make money?", "Hey guys I need to log out" ect.

Only thing they would do (other than talking) would be searching for stuff and devouring it. (because taking its not enought). They would devour anything that can be picked up, getting stronger and faster with each item. If you manage to kill one of them, he/she will drop all stolen stuff and grey jumpsuit.

EDIT: Maybe they could use picked items? Like wearing hats and using weapons?

Le epic mae mae.

But no, seriously. We would all probably just hide in maintenance, where the greytide currently can't get into unless they get someone's ID.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use