Make Ties more Visible

Streaky Haddock

Ties are barely visible on uniforms. Doubly so if you're wearing jacket or armour around it. Does any bored spriter feel like indulging in my pet frustration of my dapperness going unrecognised?

I'm not sure how to improve it, all I know is that a 1 pixel wide strip of colour isn't adequate enough.

I am a Magistrate, Johann. A Man of power. With a penstroke I can condemn the greatest and lowest of lawbreakers to solitary, I can marry two souls to permanent matrimony and kill men with a word.

I walk amongst brutes and psychopaths in a flowing silk dress and a curly white wig and they still fear me or respect me. I can find the truth, or rewrite it to suit my own needs.

I do not wear a scarf.

I'm going to tase you, cuff you, and sit you down on a chair.

Then I will, slowly and painfully, place the scarf on you.

Then I will drag you around, whilst cuffed, for the next ten minutes.

EVERYONE. WILL. KNOW.

I am a Magistrate, Johann. A Man of power. With a penstroke I can condemn the greatest and lowest of lawbreakers to solitary, I can marry two souls to permanent matrimony and kill men with a word.

I walk amongst brutes and psychopaths in a flowing silk dress and a curly white wig and they still fear me or respect me. I can find the truth, or rewrite it to suit my own needs.

I do not wear a scarf.

If only centcomm answered those faxes now...

as a fellow magistrate, it gets weird seeing your own faxes

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use