Library/Book/Paper Suggestions

fludd12

Thoughts?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stuff to make being the librarian enjoyable and useful(Not at all useful still).

• Fix that library printer! I don't like having to rewrite all the books I want every time.

• Allow paper bundles to go in the printer, to make multi-page books! Which leads to my next point...

When you add a photo to a paper, make it able to be positioned in the text.

Perhaps add the image tag to paper? Would be useful and nice to have illustrations. INB4 someone complains about WGW illustrations

Add pencils, which are restricted to a dark grey, but can be erased!

Book cover choices on the book binder? I want my horror stories wrapped in ratty leather, and my scifi stories in blue cover, not the other way around.

Librarian PDA should have an E-reader, allowing you to preview books to print.

That's all the ideas I've got. Anyone else?

To fix the printer, if you ever see me in-game send a bug report and I'll see about debugging it with you in-game so I can find the cause. It requires MySQL and all that, so it's easier to test it on the server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use