space suits

Eldrin-Kanthos

A while.back space suits were removed..... and never added back. We still have the suit holders in EVA and engineering, just no suits.

If you get basic EVA access and you need to go into space that leaves you with a clown or mime hard suit as your only options.

A while.back space suits were removed..... and never added back. We still have the suit holders in EVA and engineering, just no suits.

If you get basic EVA access and you need to go into space that leaves you with a clown or mime hard suit as your only options.

Definitely better than the myriad of hardsuits that are currently around; I'll see what I can do.

Definitely better than the myriad of hardsuits that are currently around; I'll see what I can do.

Thank you so very much!

I think that "soft" space suits would be very nice for races that need hardsuit modification, since I read somewhere that they did not need the modifications to work. Perhaps give them greater mobility and speed than hardsuits, but without the damage reduction?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use