Suggestion Box

dreadweaver

I created this thread so we may suggest minor changes or tweaks that are not worth a separate thread.

My suggestions are:

-Superior Welding Goggles - At the moment, there's not much that makes them superior to the regular welding goggles. I think it should be buffed, for example, it shouldn't obstruct your field of view when worn. It could also be made a traitor objective.

-Hypospray - Maybe it could be made in the protolathe? Maybe in a lockbox. The CMO's one could be buffed, for example, to be able to adjust how much units it injects, and renamed Advanced Hypospray or something.

-RCD - I think it should be moved to the protolathe.

That's all for now... maybe I'll write more later when ideas come to my mind. Feel free to chip in!

Maybe use some of all the maintence around medbay, to make the acute rooms one tile wider, so you can get around that damn sleeper. If needed use the giant space in Cryo-Treatment who's way bigger than needed.

Perhaps, an entrence into the paramedic bay from within Medbay.

Fix the two tiles in Medbay Emergency Entrence that points the wrong way

Edited by Guest

Buff pest spray to remove 5 units of pests from a tray each.

Now you need to use 3 bottles of the stuff to get rid of the 5 units of pestst that is the pest alert limit.

If we increase the potency of pest spray, Diethylamine would need to be increased as well to keep things balanced. Also, toxicity would be upped to offset this increase in power. Pest spray is the cheap and easy method, but far from an ideal remedy.

For the record, Pest Spray lowers pest level by 2 per can, while Diethylamine lowers is by 2 per UNIT. Pest spray also increases the toxicity of the tray by 4, while Diethylamine does not add any toxicity.

You can get Diethylamine from hacking the Nutri-Vend or by bugging chemistry. Alternatively, you could ask Science ever so nicely to get you the parts to build a fully upgraded portable chem dispenser in hydroponics and have all the Diethylamine, Ammonia, and Unstable Mutagen you could hope for.

This. Needs more integration.

I have plans for that area (also the little space with the grav gen) and the biggest thing that will allow me to change it is moving the janitorial closest to up near arrivals. I should then be able to remove part of acute treatment and expand the Paramedic's office.

Buff bluespace crystals so they teleport people randomly like the hand teleporter does when it isn't locked onto a teleport hub location.

As it is right now, it teleports you one, maybe two tiles. And that's useless.

actually, the artificial ones TP you 4 tiles I think, the normal ones (from slimes) do 8

This. Needs more integration.

I have plans for that area (also the little space with the grav gen) and the biggest thing that will allow me to change it is moving the janitorial closest to up near arrivals. I should then be able to remove part of acute treatment and expand the Paramedic's office.

While you're at it.

OXxPedY.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use