Ambassadors

Wubbledaddy

I was very excited for the ambassador updated but it seemed to get scrapped. I feel like they would be very fun to play as and provide for losts of run RP scenarios. Also, because they are such a RP oriented job and the embassies are already added into the map, very little coding would be needed to add them. All of the embassy sprites have already been created here: http://nanotrasen.se/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1600 so no new sprite work would need to be done if the coders decide to implement them.

THIS IS KEI, THE AMBASSADOR. KEI WILL BE EXAMINING THE CREW TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE ALL TAJARAN, AND IF THEY AREN'T, THEN INTO THE GIBBER WITH THEM!

But, more seriously, I don't really see too many opportunity for RP as an ambassador.

THIS IS KEI, THE AMBASSADOR. KEI WILL BE EXAMINING THE CREW TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE ALL TAJARAN, AND IF THEY AREN'T, THEN INTO THE GIBBER WITH THEM!

But, more seriously, I don't really see too many opportunity for RP as an ambassador.

Can someone turn the heat up? I feel a draft.

Honestly, they would just be a useless job, and we already have a huge number of non-critical jobs that can cause issues on low pop rounds.

Plus mapping wise the embassys are a nightmare and massive waste of space.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use