It was an "accident"

andrewmeythaler

The round started like most; I awoke in my office wearing my QM uniform. I felt a sudden craving for blood... I walked into the cargo office and found my cargo tech asleep at his desk. Perfect. I grabbed him by his lapel and dragged him back to my office, where I proceeded to drain his veins of fluid.

I was feeling good and satisfied when I heard the call over the radio, "A cargo tech has died in the Quarter Master's office". Ah shit. Before I could even run the blue shield, detective, and HoS stormed in. I was cuffed and questioned by the blue shield as the others inspected the body.

"So what the hell happened?" He chided, assuming he already knew the answer.

"I caught him trying to break into my office, and in trying to stop him I went to far." I hissed through my slitted smile. Anyone paying attention would have questioned the lack of any signs of forced entry or struggle, but my answer seemed to satisfy the authorities.

"Toxin damage..." The detective muttered.

"I drugged him to try and subdue him, but accidently used to much." I cleverly snapped back.

"But 150 units of toxin?" The detective inquired.

"I didn't mean to use so much officer. I am truly sorry." I replied calmly.

They search my bags for anything illegal (I claimed to have thrown the drugs out), cleaned up the body, uncuffed me, and let me go with a warning.

I literally got away with murder.

I would go on to kill 5 more.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I believe a proper autopsy should point out pretty clearly that a vampire is most likely.

That is absolutely true. But they were so convinced by my "accident" narrative they didn't bother to follow through.

Hell there was one round I had recently where I openly admitted to being a vampire after being caught WHILE sucking a dude dry. They took me to prison where I cooperated fully with the officer. They were so shocked by my kindness and cooperation they just let me go. The detective even went on to help me later on.

I believe a proper autopsy should point out pretty clearly that a vampire is most likely.

Also our wiki page on autopsies is dumb.

I mean like, you should be able to see teh fact that there's holes in the guy's neck, bloody holes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use