Admin Complaint against: Coolrune206

TheBadPerson

Admin(s) Key: Coolrune206
Your ckey (Byond username): TheBadPerson
Your Discord name (if applicable): TheBadPerson

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 3/15/2024

ROUND ID: 39560

Nature of complaint:

Select all that apply: EG - clarification required, misapplication of rules, misconduct, 

Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint: N/A - note applied incorrectly due to egregious misapplication of rules and complete lack of judgment. 

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): I was playing warden, and had a vampire request an execution by guillotine. I really try to entertain custom requests from prisoners to make their rounds more fun, and he requested it at bridge so I went about working to make said guillotine. The execution was enacted with permission by the magistrate. CC issued a chastisement about it, and at shift end the magi issued an arrest warrant for me. I warned them they were in violation of sop and space law, and to remove the warrant. They ignored me. I arrested them, then the Hos sided with the magi and arrested me.

This is an extremely normal custom execution, and similar executions have been carried out quite literally hundreds of times without admin intervention, probably even by coolrune himself whether he will lie or admit it. Every single honest player on paradise will attest to that.

I want the note removed from my account immediately, and I want coolrune either removed from an admin position or given an official warning for overstepping. Screenshotted logs will be posted to encourage honesty. Furthermore, I want sop/law FULLY clarified on this issue so coolrune cannot use it in the future to choose at random to flex his administrative privileges on people he does not like. 

Full description of events: A vampire prisoner was caught and brought to my brig while I was playing warden. The prisoner requested execution, so naturally I try to talk them out of it but they insisted. I ask for the method. They request a public execution by guillotine near bridge. Now I want to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR: I HAVE HEARD ADMINS SPECIFICALLY SAY that custom executions can be entertained by security within reason. Every single player on paradise if they are bring truthful knows this. This has NEVER been an issue. I cannot find this clause in sop or law, but it is FULLY engrained in the server culture and I have NEVER seen it be an issue. To say otherwise is being fully and knowingly dishonest.

The execution is carried out, I say a few words to honor the dead vampire, and take them to medbay to be put in the DNR morgue. a few minutes later CC issues a message chastising the execution, which I assume was also sent by Coolrune in an attempt to adminbus his opinion of the situation. ( I want a logdive on if the CC message was sent by Coolrune or his friend Gatchapod to see if this is indeed the case, and I want logs posted as proof of honesty). 

The round comes to a close and I suddenly have a warrant for my arrest for the lawful execution I carried out. I am extremely busy with 2 vampires in perma and more temp prisoners in the cells, so naturally I am confused. I read the details and see the Magi has set the warrant. I explain to them the execution was lawfully carried out in accordance with the prisoners wishes. They do not care. I issue a final warning to remove the warrant or I will be forced to arrest the magi for violation of space law. They refuse. I find the magi in brig and stun and cuff them and bring them to processing where I set them with a warrant for violating space law. 

The HOS, captain, and blueshield come in and stun me and arrest me, and I'm taken to the shuttle at rounds close.

So in summation so that coolrune cannot obfuscate the situation, and we are as honest as possible about what ACTUALLY happened: I tried to entertain a caught antag's execution gimmick to make their round more fun, and get a bit of RP for everyone. We succeed, people enjoy it, the antag gets what they want, round continues on as normal. Coolrune takes massive issue to this and here we are. 

The Bwoink, How Coolrune Admits he is Wrong, and Applies a Note Anyways out of Anger: 

Follow very carefully and notice how coolrune swaps his argument as I catch him in contradictions because he knows he's been caught. The reason for the bwoink changes 3 times until coolrune decides on a final and erroneous reason. It proves he had no grounds for the bwoink, and was making it all up as he went along. 

Sadly i do not have the initial bwoink screenshot, but I encourage any headmin to post it as it simply furthers my claim. The initial bwoink reason was for "going rogue" as security. I explain that me and the magi had a very viable and IC dispute over space law in which I was VERY MUCH valid in disputing the magis warrant. I was acting in accordance with known execution sop, the magi was operating under command of the possibly adminbussed CC command by coolrune himself. I quite frankly assumed it was even an admin event because it was such a ridiculous warrant. 

Naturally I explain the nature of the law disagreement, and why the conflict was natural and IC. Arresting magistrates while extremely rare, is absolutely valid if they are in breach of space law. The magi was very clearly from my perspective issuing false warrants and was warned to stop, refused, and was arrested. The only reason the magi issued said warrant is LIKELY from adminbus from coolrune. Even if it wasn't, it was still extremely questionable to the point of arrest.

Because of the facts above, coolrune realizes he's been caught and quickly pivots to another irrelevant point of the bwoink to try to distract from the fact he's been caught in a contradiction. It's an extremely common tactic, I even commend him for using it. Sadly for him I've seen it a million times, so it doesn't quite work. He tries to make the point that I was overly rude to the HoS for chastising them for siding with the errant magistrate instead of talking it out by calling them "new". I don't know about you, but that hardly constitutes being nasty in my eyes, and was valid criticism for a hos I have quite literally never seen before that chose to attack with baton and disabler in a completely stable and non-combative processing instead of "using words and RP" which apparently the admins support and yet don't support at the same time now? Interesting contradiction. 

Coolrune quickly realizes its a weak point so he scrambles to try and figure out why he bwoinked me in the first place. I have to continuously prod him for an answer as he stalls for time until finally he decides it's because the entire thing was valid since a guillotine construes a crew hazard and was therefore inappropriate in the first place DESPITE ADMITTING EARLIER IN THE BWOINK THAT PRISONERS CAN REQUEST CUSTOM EXECUTIONS. So in legendary fashion, he contradicts his entire bwoink and hinges it on the fact that IN HIS PERSONAL OPINION a device which requires that a player place themselves or be placed in it, sit still for several seconds until ANOTHER player activates it, construes such a crew hazard that it is equivalent to an emagged recycler (his actual words see the screenshot), and is therefore in and of itself grounds for a bwoink. 

To summarize: 

I carried out a fully lawful custom execution.

A completely tame and IC dispute between myself and the magistrate over the legality of their warrant ensues due to the warrant quite literally being illegal, ending in their arrest where I detain him in brig. 

Coolrune bwoinks me initially over the "mutiny" despite it being categorically NOT a mutiny, it was me arresting an errant magistrate who was violating space law. Coolrune likely realizes this and rapidly changes the subject. 

Coolrune changes the subject to how I chastised the HoS for being "new" and how it was "elitist". This is about as tame an insult as there is. I have never seen that HoS player, and they made a choice to wordlessly shoot and baton a compliant warden in processing, so I made a snarky comment along the lines of "you must be new here". I don't know about you, but I don't think that's particularly hard hitting stuff.

Coolrune realizes this is a bogus point, and stalls for time. He then decides the REAL reason he bwoinked me was because the guillotine the prisoner requested was a crew hazard and unacceptable. I force Coolrune to admit that a guillotine requires active participation to die from which he does, and he somehow does not understand the contradiction of his argument(see attached screenshots).

I have personally used public guillotines and seen others use public guillotines for executions MANY TIMES without admin intervention. They are ABSOLUTELY NOT crew hazards warranting admin intervention, as they require TWO PEOPLE and participant WILLINGNESS to kill unless cuffed. To randomly decide all of a sudden that something that has been used quite literally hundreds of times without issue on the server is now bwoinkable is unacceptable, unfair, and quite frankly ridiculous.

Lastly, Coolrune despite having contradicted himself multiple times, and being unable to actually decide what he even bwoinked me for, decides he will levy an official warning on my account for controlling my emotions and not engaging in mutiny (there was not a mutiny). He then gets furious when I mention that we I will take the issue to an acomplaint and tries to possibly intimidate me? (you're not scary my dude, far from it lmao). He pipes up saying that my intent to make an acomplaint is a threat or something, I can't fully understand what he even meant as he was totally erratic at this point and he is not typing clearly anymore.(see attached screenshots)

Overall this was beyond unacceptable for an admin, it was completely in the wrong from both a server rules, and culture standpoint, and it was also just downright uncool and uncalled for. Totally ruined my night (not that any of you give a shit at all).

I am still waiting to hear what server rule I broke for having a 100% valid warden interaction, and IC dispute with a magistrate. I look forward to your prompt response. Screenshots attached to encourage honesty. I fully encourage a full post of the ahelp log, it will not help your case. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Salt 4
  • bap 1

Hey there, I'll give my version of events.

I arrive to see an unorthodox public execution taking place by way of public guillotine. While prisoners are able to request custom executions, it is up to sec to be reasonable in granting them. For a public-facing corporation like Nanotrasen that should give some of a damn about reputation, I figured this was a bit much, as there's a reason they have an execution room (that very conveniently has no cameras in it). I asked in admin-chat what was going on and if the Magi signed off on it - the first answer I received was "apparently" followed by "No, Magi is yelling at Command". At some point during this I sent a CC announcement mentioning that Executions should be conducted in Execution where possible (as every legal execution is listed as taking place within execution), and request procedure to investigate.

The Magistrate, after investigating, comes to the conclusion that a public guillotine is a workplace hazard. This is a very reasonable verdict, and as such he orders the arrest of the Warden on grounds of Workplace Hazard. Up until now, everything is fine, even if SOP or Space Law has been violated in a place or two nothing rules-wise is amiss.

The problem begins when the Warden actively refuses this, declares their intent to arrest the Magistrate (for falsely enforcing space-law, which isn't even something you can arrest someone for). Then they later do actually detain the Magi and refuse instruction from the HoS. At this point is when I begin messaging you, because it's clearly gone too far.

Before we begin to touch on the contents of the message, let's clarify the Space Law end of it.

Executions can be done only by electric chair, lethal injection, firing squad, gas inhalation or asphyxiation.

Other means of Execution are illegal, constituting a charge of 5-02 - Murder, unless a prisoner explicitly requests them.

I believe this is the section of space law you lean upon when you say Security can do as they please to grant executions, but that is not what this implies. This simply clears officers of a murder charge for an unorthodox execution, so long as other execution procedure is followed. It does not give a free pass on any other crimes committed in the process of enacting the execution. For instance, if a prisoner requested to be executed by asphyxiation in the public hallway, this would not give an officer a clear pass to turn this section of the station into a vacuum to meet the request - it would still constitute the creation of a workplace hazard.

That said, Officers can commit minor crimes and you will see them sitting in brig for battery, workplace hazard, et cetera on occasion. That's all fine! What is less fine is directly refusing to carry out legal arrests or comply with them as ordered by a Magistrate, and instead opting to arrest the Magistrate. While Magistrate players are as fallible as anyone, they are also expected to be very knowledgeable on Space Law, and they are given the full final say on it for station affairs. If a Magistrate is deliberately misapplying Space Law, it's a good idea to ahelp it instead of going rogue and mutinying against legal orders.

This, combined with the attitude you'd displayed (such as having a nip at the HoS for being "new" in your eyes when he chose to comply with the Magi's orders) led me to PM you. I'd initially been pondering placing a secban for blatantly going against the Magistrate's legal verdict as a roundstart sec officer, but once I'd noticed it had been around six months since your last note I figured I'd leave it at a warning. However, I know I am as fallible as anyone and it does no good to just silently place notes on peoples' accounts without ever mentioning it to them so I reached out to you.

Hoo boy.

It was quite the acerbic interaction altogether, with you opting to ignore the point on several occasions to, as you put it, "continuously prod him for an answer as he stalls for time". In all honesty I should have probably wrapped this up a lot sooner and told you to place a complaint if you disagree, but I did actually hope you might get what I was trying to say. I will try to say it again here, where I am not being interrupted frequently:

There is no rules issue with creating a guillotine and carrying out an execution request using it. However, it is also worth noting that just because an execution would not constitute murder does not make it legal in all accounts - it still qualified as causing a workplace hazard, and detaining the Magistrate for attempting to correctly apply Space Law was going beyond what you should have. As the Magistrate is effectively the chief judicator of Space Law on the station, refusing a legal sentence from them and instead opting to arrest them (through no legal channel) would count as Mutiny, which non-antagonists should not be doing without damn good reason. If at any point you suspect the Magistrate is deliberately misapplying Space Law, you are free to ahelp for clarification - would have helped a lot in this situation. Choosing to go rogue was your own decision and it is why you were spoken to.

Lastly, regarding Guillotines being workplace hazards - of course they are. They are a device literally and solely designed to decapitate people. The argument that "people need to put themselves in it" to be killed could also be said of rage cages or rooms full of plasma, but they'd still constitute a workplace hazard (unless for instance the plasma room was deliberately designed to contain only plasma and had been engineered specifically for that purpose). There's also the consideration that people can be placed into a guillotine against their will - when I gave this point to you, you dismissed it as being murder on the count of the person, not workplace hazard on your count - sure it'd be murder but it'd also be workplace hazard because you had the guillotine installed. Hell, Space Law even notes that Workplace Hazard that leads to death can be considered manslaughter. It's also worth noting that in the minute or two you were conducting the execution for, several people that were not the executee were buckled in, either by themselves or others, and one of them was almost beheaded (even though I'm pretty sure he was trying to be decapitated). If you saw an Engineer install a public guillotine, I'd hope you'd detain them for a workplace hazard - and the same standard carries over to Security.

Edited by Coolrune206
While the Captain was present I can't clearly remember if I said anything
  • clown 2

"The problem begins when the Warden actively refuses this, declares their intent to arrest the Magistrate (for falsely enforcing space-law, which isn't even something you can arrest someone for). Then they later do actually detain the Magi and refuse instruction from the HoS. At this point is when I begin messaging you, because it's clearly gone too far."

and then

"Executions can be done only by electric chair, lethal injection, firing squad, gas inhalation or asphyxiation. Other means of Execution are illegal, constituting a charge of 5-02 - Murder, unless a prisoner explicitly requests them."

So you wholly and with full knowledge admit that you are ignoring the stated procedure for executions, that the entire server adheres to both on a rules basis and cultural basis, to implement your personal opinion on the matter. Gotcha. Glad we cleared that up. Now lets drill down, and assess what you actually did. 

"While Magistrate players are as fallible as anyone, they are also expected to be very knowledgeable on Space Law, and they are given the full final say on it for station affairs. If a Magistrate is deliberately misapplying Space Law, it's a good idea to ahelp it instead of going rogue and mutinying against legal orders."

With this statement you are saying that magistrate players are effectively above the law without reproach, and cannot be detained even for blatant crimes like murder as it would be considered mutiny. That is literally what you are enforcing with that opinion. You quite literally JUST STATED " Executions can be done only by electric chair, lethal injection, firing squad, gas inhalation or asphyxiation. Other means of Execution are illegal, constituting a charge of 5-02 - Murder, unless a prisoner explicitly requests them." Therefore, the magi was completely in the wrong for the original warrant, and was acting outside their role. 

FURTHERMORE, you attempt to make the claim that making a goofy guillotine is the same as spacing a hallway of oxygen to make your ridiculous point. They are not remotely the same. The guillotine requires EXTREME desire by a player to be killed by. It is not remotely a crew hazard worth BWOINKING SOMONE OVER in the context of a literal requested execution. Your point is completely invalid, and is a personal opinion not shared by most of the server. Temporary guillotines have been used many times on server with zero issue or admin intervention. Point further invalidated. EVEN WORSE is the guillotine was almost immediately dismantled after use, so your entire basis for the argument is just a lie. Nice try. 

Now lets take it even further.  There was not a mutiny. You can try to twist it all you'd like, it was not a mutiny. I saw a magistrate setting an unjust and illegal warrant, attempted to correct them, they refused, so I detained them. That is not a mutiny. That is arresting an out of control magistrate. 

As for the "nip at the HoS", I've seen "server favorite" mentors tell me to kill myself and play it off IC, and tell other people in no uncertain terms they're shitty people and should leave the server, so I think the HoS will be ok. Do not even pretend that is a factor in this bwoink. I expressed very valid and extremely mild IC annoyance at their lack of communication and leap to violence over mediation. 

We've cleared up how you ignored the facts of the situation, and admitted to doing so, so now lets look at the bigger picture because that's what honestly matters more anyways. 

I bust my ass to try and make this game fun for others. You can tell whatever comfortable thing to yourself you want, the majority of people do not bother. I saw a caught vampire and took 10 - 15 fucking minutes out of my round to go through the pain in the ass process of dealing with a busy brig while also getting the crap together for a public guillotine just so he and the crew can have a bit of fun. Do you ACTUALLY for one second think I REALLY WANTED to do that? No I didn't, but I did it anyways cuz I knew other people would get a kick out of it.

So imagine my surprise when I get a snotty bwoink from you over a totally valid, tame, and IC reaction to the magi wordlessly setting a warrant on me about it? Did you for one second even consider that context? Bet you didn't. I will not be helping with any sort of gimmick in the future, it is too high risk for a bwoink from an admin like you. Message received, do not do anything. Gotcha. 

The guillotine was fun, people liked it. The magi got detained in brig for a very valid IC reason and I was about to call the hos to mediate. That was it. That is what YOU caused all this fuss over. A guy wanted to die in a guillotine, and the magi got detained in a legal mixup. That is now bwoink worthy apparently. 

Ultimately, I am disappointed and also not surprised at all after repeat dealings with paradise admins. You came into the ahelp combative, belligerent, without any clear intent, and in bad faith. You had ZERO intention of figuring out what happened, you just wanted to justify a reason for a note on my account for who knows what reason. The issue is EXTREMELY gray, and you lied and used bad faith arguments in an attempt to make it seem clear cut. 

Hopefully this complaint highlights once again the extreme attitude problem of many paradise admins. I have clearly demonstrated coolrune to be arguing in bad faith, and with zero intention of coming to a positive resolution. You are more than welcome to ignore it, and I fully assume you will. Every single person on this server knows exactly what I am talking about whether they will admit it privately or not. It's shameful behavior, and if I were in coolrune's shoes I'd be embarrassed to hell and back. 

This is supposed to be a fun game, these are supposed to be your buds. How are you this nasty about a funny guillotine and an argument with a magistrate? Really take a step back and ask yourself that. 

• clown 6

Adding a summary detail since in predictable fashion, Coolrune decided to obfuscate once again instead of consider for one second he might be wrong about something for once in his life. (Which he absolutely is, terrible attitude btw, you’re soooo desperate to ensure you get a note on my account lol. I wouldn’t act like you do in a million years over something so petty and mundane)

This will be rough detail since I don’t have exact logs to post at will in an attempt to contradict stuff like I know you are want to do. (Real fair and transparent system btw, you can add and hide context at will)

I was asked to do a guillotine execution. We had the time to do it so I obliged since people tend to enjoy that stuff. I believe I announced over comms my intention to do it multiple times, the magistrate set the execution status and had full knowledge of the situation, and at no point attempted to stop it. Then RETROACTIVELY after the execution took place almost a half hour later at round end do they suddenly decide they changed their mind and set an arrest warrant. 

No. You do not get to do that as a magistrate without IC consequences. I carried out an execution FROM THE MAGISTRATE, who then retroactively decided they didn’t like it DESPITE HAVING FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE EVENT DETAILS AND MAKING NO EFFORT TO STOP IT. I REPEATEDLY made public announcements of an impending guillotine execution at bridge, the magi did not say a word about it a single time. So yes I absolutely warned and then detained the magistrate for acting in a belligerent and illegal manner.

The entire thing was wholly an in character issue, and Coolrunes involvement in it was both wildly unnecessary, and unacceptable. Had he stayed out of it, we would’ve come to an agreement of how to handle the entire thing in character in processing. It did not by any stretch of the imagination “go too far”. 

Added that bit of context to further highlight how outrageous this Bwoink truly was, as I don’t think that context was properly laid out previously. 

• eyes 1
  • clown 5

• 3 weeks later...

I will be handling this complaint, I wanted to give this a bit of time between the posting of it and the answering of the AC in order to have the involved parties get time to cool off from how heated it appeared from how things were phrased and addressed. Before I continue with this AC I will make two things clear from the start, No one is going to be demanding anything ever when it comes to admin complaints what we as head admins do in relation to punishments, denials or logs being posted is done at our discretion as is our responsibility to handle things appropriately and in the correct manner. Secondly while we've never directly laid out that admins shouldn't directly address the complaining party in their part of detailing what they perceived and done on their end, we have already taken a few steps to remind admins that the point of their responses is never to address or attempt to handle a complaint themselves but rather explain in their own words what they saw/did and why.

Now getting in the complaint here I'm gonna address this in sections with the intent to make it easy to read and address. First I'd like to talk about Executions, Now the general server culture is that security will from time to time indulge prisoner's requests for their executions. There's nothing wrong with that and lets some people have some additional fun at the end of their run if they so choose but that needs to be within reason. SoP and Space Law both have the same listed approved methods for execution; electric chair, lethal injection, firing squad, gas inhalation and asphyxiation, those are the standard acceptable methods of executions but aren't the only ways to do so. A guillotine could easily be considered an acceptable request for execution as long as it's done within reason, however having a guillotine built in a public area for an execution is a bit of a problem for a few reasons. One of them being the ease at which someone could attempt to mess with the execution in one way or another way easier than in a more secure location or that it looks incredibly weird to have a public execution like that in a hallway on top of the possible risk of someone eventually killing someone else with it or themselves intentionally.

The reason the Magistrate had an issue with the execution was for two reasons, the unsecured public execution using a guillotine that was created in a public area and the second part of failing to follow the entirely of Execution procedure as the vampire was not given the time to have their last words properly recorded/given. Their is a possibility of this matter having resolved itself ICly but attempting to arrest the magistrate due to your perception on the matter is not a proper way to have handled that, if there is concerns about how a magistrate is handling a situation be it breaking the rules, space law, etc it should be ahelp'd so that an admin can handle it as it's a role held in high regard to following things properly.

Finally I'd like to talk about the Admin PM messages between the two of you, the tone from these PMs in game and general responses her is pretty aggressive. I don't see how any of this can be considered conductive to having a conversation or discussion. It's frankly something that isn't tolerated from either party and causing more problems then it solves instead of handling it in a proper and more thought out way. As for the nature of this AC, The note is semi-valid for the circumstance considering how you attempted to arrest and shot the magistrate with a disabler but the handling via PMs was not handled well. Considering the magistrate's order was to have you set to arrest for workplace hazard and failure to follow Execution SoP with the lack of last words from the vampire turning into you shooting at the magistrate over such an order it could be seen a mutiny. I will slightly reiterate that if you have an issue going forward with a magistrate then it should be escalated to admins preferably via ahelp to get clarification. As for the note I will be editing it to reflect a summary of events that transpired during that round.

There are a few final things I want clarified, I will try to post later today if possible, extremely busy right now. I will keep it as brief as possible. 

• clown 1

1. I do not like that Coolrune used a CC message to effectively adminbus the round for what he deemed to be a LRP execution (despite similar/identical executions being done literally 100s of times prior with zero issue). This opened the entire situation to serious bias and was a big part of the confusion in general. Pre CC message, everything was fine and proceeded without issue. Post CC message the magi essentially acted solely on the behalf of coolrune to take issue with the execution. I don't think that's an acceptable instance of admin interference in the round, as no rules nor sop was seriously violated, the round was made objectively worse are a result, and the reasoning for the admin interference made no sense in general.

Coolrune effectively created the entire premise and issue for the bwoink himself by needlessly interfering in the round. That is not acceptable, its completely susceptible to bias, and you have not addressed that in this complaint.

2. Your reasoning for the guillotine execution breaking sop is at least half incorrect. The guillotine was removed almost immediately after the execution and cannot be reasonably considered a public hazard in the way you nor coolrune describe. 2nd, I no longer remember the round, but I am fairly certain I either asked for last words and was ignored pre execution or during, and even if I hadn't, thats a pretty ridiculous reason for an ARREST warrant to be made. A demotion warrant sure. An arrest warrant is ridiculous for such a thing. That is a large part of why I demanded the magistrate cease and desist in game.

I had not broken space law, the arrest warrant WAS illegal. 

3. The wiki very clearly SUGGESTS you ahelp when dealing with an out-of-control member of command such as the magistrate. It does not REQUIRE such an action. Is it a bit rules lawyery? Yes. However I had a severe note placed on my account with the bwoinking admin suggesting they narrowly decided against placing a ban over it. That is unacceptable for such a mild IC dispute over what I thought to be a magistrate ignoring sop/space law. Furthermore it is also explicitly not a rule break in any easily definable way that I can see. The issue was not heated, and fully under control. The magistrate issued an arrest warrant despite me having broken no laws. That is a viable IC reason to temporarily detain a magistrate that refuses to discuss the issue. 

At what point would you allow security to detain a magistrate without an ahelp (assuming no blatant law breaches, don't use that as a cop-out answer)? I think it's a theoretical question that you need to either answer, re-write the wiki about, or come up with an answer. What if a magistrate decides to set half of security to arrest for using lethals on green to stop a murderboning changeling before blue alert can be raised, and this creates a small civil war within sec as some side with the magi and some don't? That is not illegal or against sop, but would still be massively detrimental to the round if a magi chose to do it. How much OOC immunity do magistrate players get to have?

4. As for tone of the PMs, your admins set the tone. I have played this server for 1800+ hours at this point, and have been bwoinked for various things countless times. I have gotten good initial attitude from admins twice ever, and both of those admins are now retired. I have had to remind admins MULTIPLE times of basic in game mechanics, space law, and to do basic and routine log checks multiple times after they came in aggressive and under the assumption that a player with a now embarrassing amount of hours in this game acted intentionally malicious. I have no say, and no power on this server, and I rely on the admins buddies to hold him/her accountable. So when I have an admin openly and aggressively accuse me of something I didn't do (belligerent mutiny and self-antag), and completely ignore every single thing I say WHILE having ENORMOUS bias within the round on top of that, I am not going to be pleased and I will be forced to defend myself aggressively on top of being extremely angry about it. 

YOU are the ones in power, YOU set the tone. Would I have still been happy about being bwoinked that round even if Coolrune had not been instantly belligerent and aggressive? No. But I can tell you it would've been MUCH smoother and professional if he'd bothered to listen to a word I said and made any effort to understand why I was doing what I was doing. 

• clown 1

So I will answer these in the order you listed them,

1. Making a guillotine in the middle of the hallways to execute a prisoner is incredibly weird to take place in such a public and easily accessible area. As I have stated earlier it shouldn't have been done in such a place and instead either done within security itself or in the execution chamber. Now SoP might not state that prisoners should be allowed in the General section of the Execution part of Legal SoP it is listed under each and every specific subsection for suffocation, electric chair, etc. Common sense would lead most to believe that final words should be allowed to everyone and perhaps that should be listed within the General section of Execution as well to make sure it is not missed. After reading through the logs multiple times while trying to build a full timeline on events that took place you didn't ask them for final words even as the magistrate attempted to remind you multiple times to the point of sending one word messages in capitalized text, a third party attempted to do so but was most likely too far for the magistrate or the vampire to have heard the single request for last words as they didn't respond to it.
     [2024-03-16T03:42:00] SAY: x/(Wacrestch Stargut) (116,140,2):  'record their lasst words'
     [2024-03-16T03:42:11] SAY: x/(Wacrestch Stargut) (116,140,2):  'THEIR'
     [2024-03-16T03:42:12] SAY: x/(Wacrestch Stargut) (116,140,2):  'LAST'
     [2024-03-16T03:42:14] SAY: x/(Wacrestch Stargut) (116,140,2):  'WORDS'
     [2024-03-16T03:42:25] SAY: x/(Wacrestch Stargut) (116,140,2):  'HOW ISS'
     [2024-03-16T03:42:32] SAY: x/(Wacrestch Stargut) (118,140,2):  'THIS HARD TO FOLLOW'

2. You shouldn't be making a guillotine in a public hallway as security, it's incredibly weird and makes little sense to do so. As for the arrest warrant you responded to that by calling the magistrate out and threatening to arrest them if they didn't explain themselves, that's not demanding them to cease and desist. 

[2024-03-16T03:48:56] SAY: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess) (99,179,2): (Security) 'magistrate eplain yourself IMMEDIATELY you are in violation of space law'
[2024-03-16T03:49:08] SAY: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess) (99,179,2): (Security) 'you have 30 seconds to reply before i arrest you'

Following that while having a few back and forth messages you decided to declare the magistrate on your own violation to have lost their authority. Following that you attempted to arrest the magistrate in the brig which ended up spilling into the hallway ending that situation with you having handcuffed the Magistrate before they called for help and you were baton'd and arrested by the HoS. No one has attempted to arrest you under the magistrate's words until the point of you taking it upon yourself to arrest the magistrate escalating the situation further.

[2024-03-16T03:49:38] SAY: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess) (99,179,2): (Security) 'i was obligated BY LAW to oblige'
[2024-03-16T03:49:44] SAY: x/(Wacrestch Stargut) (126,178,2): (Security) 'no you werre not.'
[2024-03-16T03:50:03] SAY: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess) (115,172,2): (Security) 'magi has lost authority for breaking space law'
[2024-03-16T03:50:22] SAY: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess) (125,179,2):  'i advise you review the law before im forced to handle you'

3. Common sense is key to doing the correct actions and suggestions, you don't need to ahelp a magistrate pushing someone over a bunch of times but if you believe they're breaking server rules or are acting in a very negative way to the progression of the round then you ahelp it and not deal with it how you see fit. As for the Wiki the rules are very clear on this matter, members of command and VIP roles such as the magistrate are held to a higher level of expectations in game for those roles. If they are causing mass issues, breaking rules, etc they should be ahelped so that an admin handles the situation appropriately.

4. Both parties can set the tone, it's not just one side that sets the tone. No one is paid for spending their time on paradise moderating the community and in game, it relies on people wanting to give that time.

[2024-03-16T03:54:26] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">Good day. Why did you go rogue as a Security Officer?</font>
[2024-03-16T03:54:55] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): i was asked for a custom execution by a prisoner that was give a lawful exe order. 
[2024-03-16T03:55:08] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">Right but here&#39;s the thing.</font>
[2024-03-16T03:55:22] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">Just because an execution is requested does not mean other factors of space law stop applying to grant it.</font>
[2024-03-16T03:55:41] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): do you understand that a guillotine is not a crew hazard yes or no
[2024-03-16T03:55:43] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">For instance, if a prisoner requested aspyxiation in the bridge, you wouldn&#39;t reasonably go drain the bridge of oxygen.</font>
[2024-03-16T03:55:55] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">A Guillotine IS a crew hazard. Did you see how many people got buckled into it besides the actual prisoner?</font>
[2024-03-16T03:56:00] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): what is your argument state it clearly
[2024-03-16T03:56:09] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): that is LRP
[2024-03-16T03:56:21] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): a guillotine can only kill who is placed in it
[2024-03-16T03:56:27] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): that makes zero sense at all
[2024-03-16T03:56:27] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">No, making a guillotine and executing someone in a main hallway is LRP</font>
[2024-03-16T03:56:39] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): that is the literal stated sop of this game
[2024-03-16T03:56:43] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">You are the security team of a corporation here that wants ostensibly a good public image.</font>
[2024-03-16T03:57:04] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">Right, let&#39;s make this simple then. Tell me the SOP that says you can suspend Space Law to grant Execution orders, or that you MUST comply with execution orders.</font>
[2024-03-16T03:57:06] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): i do not make up the sop this has been done MANY times with zero issue
[2024-03-16T03:57:25] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): custom exe orders have been done via BSA and had no admin intervention
[2024-03-16T03:57:39] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): i can find the sop i need t ime instead of this planned ambush
[2024-03-16T03:57:43] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">Because something has happened in the past does not mean admins have seen it.</font>
[2024-03-16T03:57:48] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): you are very very out of line
[2024-03-16T03:57:58] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): this will be escalated to acomplaint
[2024-03-16T03:57:59] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">I assume you mean the &#34;Other means of Execution are illegal, constituting a charge of 5-02 - Murder, unless a prisoner explicitly requests them.&#34; section of Execution under space law?</font>
[2024-03-16T03:58:07] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">Please do, I&#39;d love to hear it.</font>
[2024-03-16T03:58:11] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): you will
[2024-03-16T03:58:18] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): apply the secban now
[2024-03-16T03:58:28] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): you clearly already have decided
[2024-03-16T03:58:36] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): i was right about you all 
[2024-03-16T03:58:44] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): i knew it
[2024-03-16T03:58:53] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): thought you were cool
[2024-03-16T03:58:55] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">I&#39;d also like to talk to you about the &#34;&#39;you are clearly new&#39;&#34; comment you made to the HoS. why&#39;d you say that?</font>
[2024-03-16T03:58:56] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): i was wrong
[2024-03-16T03:59:13] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): the magi is in the wrong for misapplying space law and the hos didnt see it
[2024-03-16T03:59:21] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): so i made the comment as a chastise
[2024-03-16T03:59:48] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">Handling the rest in a moment, don&#39;t try to put people down about being new to a role or the like, elitism ain&#39;t great.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:00:05] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(Ekss Laess)->Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter): screenshotting so you cant lie about the ahelp one sec
[2024-03-16T04:00:10] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">Go for it.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:00:20] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Lanny Lowstetter)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(Ekss Laess): <font face="Verdana">It&#39;s all logged on our end anyways.</font>

Start of the following round:

[2024-03-16T04:02:29] ADMIN: Adminhelp: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson): need to know how were handling this. if i get a ban off this i need to know so i can acomplaint asap - heard by 3 non-AFK admins.
[2024-03-16T04:02:31] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">It&#39;s been about half a year since anyone from the admin team has had to speak to you so I&#39;ll leave this at a warning to control your emotions going forward, and not engage in mutiny as Security. If you think the Magistrate is intentionally misapplying law, you can always ahelp as they are expected to apply it fairly and correctly as part of their job.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:02:54] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">I&#39;m sorry let&#39;s talk about &#34;If I get a ban off this I can make a complaint&#34;. Is that meant to be a threat?</font>
[2024-03-16T04:03:07] ADMIN: Adminhelp: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson): you are out of line, incorrect, and not behaving rationally. this will be escalated to acomplaint - heard by 3 non-AFK admins.
[2024-03-16T04:04:01] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): you are not listening to me at all
[2024-03-16T04:04:17] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">Then speak your case clearly.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:04:18] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): i behave in what i believe to be proper law and sop and was bwoinked for it
[2024-03-16T04:04:31] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): i cant see our message history now
[2024-03-16T04:04:39] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): now i can
[2024-03-16T04:04:41] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">Then let&#39;s take a deep breath and go over this from the top.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:04:54] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): i have played this game for over a year
[2024-03-16T04:05:06] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): prisoners are allowed custom executions
[2024-03-16T04:05:09] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): period
[2024-03-16T04:05:16] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): that has NEVER been an issue
[2024-03-16T04:05:22] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): admins have done so THEMSELVES
[2024-03-16T04:05:25] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">They ARE allowed custom executions. This is not what is being debated!</font>
[2024-03-16T04:05:27] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): i have seen it
[2024-03-16T04:05:51] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">What is being contended here is what extent of execution is allowed, and if Security has obligations regarding it, which they do.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:05:56] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): if a guillotine is incorrectly considered a public hazard (its not) then you need to edit  the wiki
[2024-03-16T04:06:12] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): god forbid i enable a funny gimmick for a vamp whos run is over
[2024-03-16T04:06:30] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): you have bwoinked me for going OUT OF MY WAY to make someones round more fun
[2024-03-16T04:06:37] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): i will not make the same mistake again]
[2024-03-16T04:06:39] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">That&#39;s not what this is about.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:06:42] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): it is
[2024-03-16T04:06:44] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">This isn&#39;t about you executing them.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:06:55] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">It&#39;s about you refusing the magistrate&#39;s orders regarding the cleanup of it</font>
[2024-03-16T04:06:57] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): then state CLEARLY what its about youre dodging
[2024-03-16T04:07:04] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">The mutiny was the problem.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:07:14] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): THE MAGISTRATE BROKE SPACE LAW BY SETTING ME TO ARREST FOR A LAWFUL ORDER
[2024-03-16T04:07:18] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): IT WAS A GOOD RP
[2024-03-16T04:07:23] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">But the Magistrate was in the right of Space Law.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:07:32] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): IN WHAT WAY SHAPE OR FORM
[2024-03-16T04:07:40] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): WE JUST AGREED THEY CAN HAVE CUSTOM EXES
[2024-03-16T04:07:45] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">Creating a Guillotine in public is creating a workplace hazard. </font>
[2024-03-16T04:07:49] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): have t o screenshot again
[2024-03-16T04:08:28] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">Prisoners can be granted custom executions, and in doing so security will not be detained for murder for granting them. That does not mean that the act of carrying out a public execution is allowed to break other laws in doing so.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:08:41] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): A MACHINE THAT REQUIRES SOMEONE TO JUMP INSIDE IT IS TO DIE IS NOT A PUBLIC HAZARD
[2024-03-16T04:08:51] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">A public guillotine IS a workplace hazard.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:08:57] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): IN WHAT WAY STATE SPECIFICALLY
[2024-03-16T04:09:03] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): YOU ARE DODING THE ISSUE
[2024-03-16T04:09:10] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG
[2024-03-16T04:09:17] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">How do you mean in what state specifically. It is a public tool designed to kill people.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:09:27] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): YOU HAVE TO JUMP INSIDE IT TO KILL YOURSELF
[2024-03-16T04:09:33] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">It would be like installing an emagged grinder in the public hallway. Sure, people have to be pushed in or walk in to die, but it&#39;s still a workplace hazard!</font>
[2024-03-16T04:09:38] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): I WAS ASKED TO MAKE IT
[2024-03-16T04:09:44] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">By?</font>
[2024-03-16T04:10:03] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): THE PRISONER
[2024-03-16T04:10:18] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">You are not obligated to fulfill their execution requests. You /CAN/. You do not /have/ to.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:10:27] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): dodging the issue again
[2024-03-16T04:10:42] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">Alright. Go make the Admin Complaint once you&#39;ve calmed down a little, and we can discuss this more rationally there.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:10:42] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): do you or do you not have to jump inside a guillotine to die to uit
[2024-03-16T04:10:47] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): do you or do you not
[2024-03-16T04:10:49] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): yes or no
[2024-03-16T04:10:50] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">You do not.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:10:56] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">Because you can be put into it.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:10:56] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): thats what i needed to hear
[2024-03-16T04:11:06] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): so thats murdfer
[2024-03-16T04:11:13] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): and not my fault
[2024-03-16T04:11:17] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): thanks for proving me right
[2024-03-16T04:11:41] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): am i or am i not getting a ban
[2024-03-16T04:11:55] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): i have no interest in your fallacious arguments anymore
[2024-03-16T04:11:57] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">I already told you you received a warning for this.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:12:12] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): then see you in the acomplaint it will be made before night end
[2024-03-16T04:12:13] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">If you dispute this or any of the judgment, go make an admin complaint.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:12:16] ADMIN: PM: Coolrune206/(Coolrune206)->TheBadPerson<font color='orange'><b>(W)</b></font>/(TheBadPerson): <font face="Verdana">Sounds good.</font>
[2024-03-16T04:12:30] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): yoiu have lost my respect entirel do not speak to me again outside administrative matters
[2024-03-16T04:12:36] ADMIN: PM: TheBadPerson/(TheBadPerson)->Coolrune206/(Coolrune206): we are not cool anymore at all

As I have stated I am not happy with how coolrune approached this regarding his tone but you were also in the wrong with how you acted, overly aggressive in game and aggressive in admin pms. While I would've preferred coolrune to act professionally in regards to your comments and attitude they did not and ended up getting as aggressive with you and you did with them, as I have stated already I will be talking to coolrune regarding this as well as how he replied to this admin complain. As well as I will be editing the note that was placed to remove the part of calling it mutiny and instead detailing your actions in a concise and to the point.

About what I expected. You ignored the core issue of the situation which was coolrune effectively creating the entire problem via adminbus to instead fixate on an immaterial sop breach (which was not the Bwoink reason)of me forgetting to ask a prisoner last words in a pretty chaotic custom execution I tried to entertain. 

I reiterate for the final time no rules were breached, the situation was completely under control and easily handled IC. Why did the magistrate not confront me IC? Why was the HoS not informed? Why was the captain not informed? I was not even aware the magistrate had a problem with it until Coolrune chose to adminbus the round and force him to “investigate”. Comms were loud and I did not see the magistrates initial concerns. 

It was a completely absurd and unnecessary admin intervention for something that the majority of the playerbase enjoys and leads to more interesting rounds. Very very disappointing take from you regarding this. It was an incredibly “rules lawyery” Bwoink and left a terrible taste in my mouth. No attempt was made to resolve these wholly IC issues IC. Instead Coolrune chose to adminbus the round to set me up for a Bwoink. Frankly I think it’s because Coolrune despises me personally, as I think I remember him badmouthing me in the past before he was an admin although admittedly my memory is hazy on it. 

Can’t debate it any further as you will not engage with the actual problem. I will be denying custom execution requests from now on and refuse to engage with them as it is not worth the risk of further admin bias, that is the clear solution here. Admins want more RP from security then pull a stunt like this. Very interesting. Either way the precedent is further solidified that it is  not worth doing anything out of the norm as security, it’s not worth the risk. I’ll leave the funny security shenanigans to the admin favorites. 

If this had been literally anyone else on the server it would not have been a Bwoink, but it was me so it was. I think that’s pretty clear to anyone who knows what’s up.

Not sure why it’s so hard to say “wow TheBadPerson, you made a lot of good points, and this was a clearly controversial admin call, so as a sign of good faith we will remove/highly lessen the note”. The fact you fight so hard against that says volumes. Say what you will about me, I give EVERYONE credit where it’s due, even people who drive me nuts. Consider the complaint resolved, I’ve heard enough. 

• clown 1

1 hour ago, TheBadPerson said:

Not sure why it’s so hard to say “wow TheBadPerson, you made a lot of good points, and this was a clearly controversial admin call, so as a sign of good faith we will remove/highly lessen the note”. The fact you fight so hard against that says volumes. Say what you will about me, I give EVERYONE credit where it’s due, even people who drive me nuts. Consider the complaint resolved, I’ve heard enough. 

Do you really expect anyone to say anything like this? You got a note over it. I would have sec banned you at the very least, and likely permabanned you over how you've carried on about this.

The headmins here are using very polite and diplomatic language here, frankly too much.

Your entire complaint is idiotic. You got charged with workplace hazard and committed mutiny over it. Pull your head in and stop wasting peoples time with your Karen-like behaviour. You're in the wrong here. Suck it up.

Consider your complaint resolved. I've heard enough.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use