Admin Complaint - Nerfection

Autocephalophagy

Admin Ckey: @Nerfection

My Ckey + discord name: autocephalophagy

Date of Incident: 11/24/23

Reason for Complaint: Clarification, nowhere else to post this

Description: In your reply to my unban request, you stated the only way out is vouches. I have asked the admins of both Fulpstation and MonkeStation, and both flatly told me that they do not do vouches. From what I can tell, requiring a vouch is essentially a kiss of death since no other servers actually do them, and there is no way for me to fulfill your request. I, personally, think that my proposition of the antag/command ban is a good replacement for vouches, as if you were only interested in that you could just switch servers. The complaint boils down to what I feel is providing false hope. Unless you can refer me to a MRP server that actually does vouches they don't exist and its just a permaban. So be honest with me. Can I viably get back onto Paradise, either from waiting or proving myself on the server itself, or am I just out of chances and gone forever.

Edited by Autocephalophagy

Hello there, Nerfection is not allowed to respond to admin complaints directly as they are typically reserved for only Head Admins to respond to bearing special circumstances. Regarding your request for clarification, while fulp doesn't give vouches there are still plenty of MRP or higher servers that do give vouches for behavior such as TG station's MRP server and Beestation. Other servers decide if they give vouches or not and you'd have to check with their staff as their policy on giving/accepting vouches based on behavior is completely up to them, as well as their policy on such a thing may change over time.

you've been banned multiple times already this year, including job bans. The amount of notes you've also gained in a 9 month period don't show us that you're going to follow the rules if we unban you, you will need to get a vouch from a MRP server or higher with a similar or stricter set of rules in order to play on paradise again.