Delimb Chance Issues (Mass Decapitation Hysteria)

TheBadPerson

I’m not seeing anyone talk about this so I figured I’d start a post and see what people think. 

I don’t know when this was merged, or even really how it works, all I know is a PR was merged that has modified delimb chances for sharp weapons. 

I played 2 rounds as a blueshield last night. In both rounds I was RNG knockdown/disarmed in 2 armblade hits, and decapped instantly in 4-5. The second round a single cling won a 1v6 against security and myself because it landed decaps in 3-5 hits on every single officer, and consistently landed RNG knockdown/disarms every other strike. The cling got somewhere around 9 in combat decapitations that round.

I don’t know if this is intended, literal god tier RNG luck, or what it is, but it’s way too strong. I have fought clings in melee a million times, and it’s never been like this. It quite literally feels like I am fighting a chainsaw-lite. In combat decaps generally only happen with dedicated melees weapons like eswords, chainsaws, and axes, and even then not constantly. 

I think someone should do some testing on this, as if last nights example of a single cling wiping all of sec with an armblade is any example, I think it’s a tad broken. After what I’ve experienced those 2 cling rounds I’d say instant WT and SWAT kits are appropriate for any cling callout until this delimb thing is figured out. 

Maybe it’s just an anomaly but that round was insane. The cling was damn near instakilling sec. 

Edited by TheBadPerson

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use