Toxins Wiki Outdated?

Baredolf1

Page URL(If applicable): https://www.paradisestation.org/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Toxins

Description of your suggestion or issue report: First off, this is a wonderful and well made guide for a somewhat difficult task for beginners so props for that, my issue however is when attempting to produce a burn mix following the instructions, with a 67% oxy 33% plasma mix, it would not burn, upon attempting a few times with various levels and even just outright heating the plasma first, I somehow managed to make the burn chamber backfill into the fill tank producing a mess of atmospheric chemicals at 300,000*c inside of a canister, after safely spacing the contents nothing bad happened but If I were completely bald that could've been a potentially bwoinkable accident (as I have personally witnessed many bald toxins tech just randomly open canisters it very easily couldve super heated the entire science department) As i'm still learning I unfortunately dont have much to offer for suggestions, just wanted to put this out there

• 1 month later...

There were indeed, mistakes on the Toxins page. The plasma canister was in the wrong port and there was outdated information on maximum degrees and procedures. However, the 67/33 ratio does burn, but you may need to press the ignition a few times. Hopefully, more players will have a better understanding of Toxins after this. Thanks for bringing this up.

Edited by Aligote

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use