Being blind should leave you immune to flashes and pepper spray

Autocephalophagy

Title really about sums it up. I think it doesn't make any in-game sense that you can continue to be flashed and pepper-sprayed even after being flashed to the point of permanent blindness, especially considering that a blindfold already protects from those things. It also gives sec a reason not to just spam those things as using them too much would make them useless. 

• Like 1
  • eyes 1

Flash maybe, but probably not pepper spray.  You don't need to see in order to feel how GLORIOUS it is to be sprayed.  Breathing it in sucks, feels like you cannot breathe from all the coughing and not to mention it BURNS real bad.  Mostly around your eyes, inner nose, and mouth but also just generally burns your skin.  

Would not recommend, got tased and peppersprayed (Optionally for my concealed carry license) and it was honestly worse than the taser.  

• Like 1

I can attest that pepperspray does not require anything but a functional face to hurt like a BITCH. Never want it to happen again. Flashes make sense, but man oh man does pepperspray fuck you up.

• Like 1

Stevie-Wonder.thumb.jpg.990f000fe8130597c53e461f5c808f65.jpg

You ever notice how a lot of blind people wear dark glasses? Some do this for fashion or because they play the saxophone, but most of the time it's because of photophobia. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use