Admin Complaint - ItsMarmite

Cocacolagua

Admin(s) Key: ItsMarmite
Your ckey (Byond username): Cocacolagua
Your Discord name (if applicable): Cocacolagua#6890

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred):  18:30 - 20:30 12-04-23

ROUND ID: 35331

Nature of complaint: misconduct, feedback, other

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): ItsMarmite communicated to an impressionable playerbase a scandalous opinion that puts me at odds on whether he should remain a member of the administration team.

Full description of events:

As I got back to my domicile after finishing my 30 hours workshift down at a mining facility with a high workplace-casualty rate situated in the opening of a ravine, I was beat, and wanted to log on my favorite SS13 server to unload the toxic gas that had entered my system before it put me in a too-ill state to play Space Station 13.
Having stabilized my body's condition after the third fumes-induced coma long enough to click the "Observe" button and having chosen a "black banjocore" song to match my ghost character's movement to, I had the displeasure of having my computer device read the text-on-screen for me (I am clinically blind), which involved the following message:

image.png.b007e654585040a6d585f2b4412687eb.png

My head started spinning, I scrambled around my junk-littered desk in an attempt to scavenge a half-eaten pack of pringles to ease the pain, but the trauma in the words Administrator ItsMarmite wrote caused to my psyche was enough to weaken the power of comprehension of my brain for a hex-caster(it could have been a warlock) to exploit a weak point in my mindscape to make me collapse.
image.png.047fa7416717e98647743e0ce081bbd9.png
image.png.1e9afaab74bae489c05e9fee6eeba70f.png
The barrage of self-defence messages for an opinion you would expect to surface from a peanut-gallery bum kept coming, first it was my second right-side rib to crack from the terrible-viewpoint-arrows being downloaded from my computer and aimed directly at my feeble self, but then it was my poor canary that almost died seconds ago not from the toxic fumes intoxication from my work-shifts on the mines, but from the uncultured school of thought that a Moderator had chosen to share with us.
image.png.0f3b1be5f223d1bbda731f5f9fdf9a04.png

Gc7CqpK8r2.png.36959a54cbec492489929e432fe121ff.png

Zt0X4Zxbd8.png.0e5d09cf97d5c2cfcad7482c0b2e91f8.png

By this point the words "Pringles" and "bad" had burned into my computer's screen, which had the nasty side-effect of being considered a violation of the copyright of Kellog Company. My cardboard-thin walls were crumbling down from the debt-collector drones said foundation sent to take me away, so in my last seconds left as a free member of society and not legally a felon I ask that you please send me a letter after I get officially incarcerated on whether this administration member will be removed from the team or not.

Edited by Cocacolagua
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • angryeyes 1
  • clown 4
  • honk 1
  • Salt 1
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1
  • bap 1

Quick, pringlepost to scare him away so he can't reply.

image.thumb.png.fb170ba178546acb7a30bb0a37d420ff.png

• Thanks 2
  • dead 2

As tempting as it can be or funny as it seems to make jokes in admin complaints, please do not do so. Admin and Player complaints are taken seriously and are really not the place to be making jokes.

• Like 2