Making nations funner.

Spacemanspark

Alright, so Nations is currently CAPTURE THE FLAG KILL EVERYTHING WHOO SECURITY AND COMMAND ARE THE ONLY SUCKERS WHO CAN ACTUALLY GAIN ANY FLAGS GAME OVER.

Now, this can be fun, but...

I have something that might be funner for everyone.

http://www.ss13.eu/wiki/index.php/Nations

This is /tg/ nations, and it actually incorporates RP, and mostly prevents the TEAM DEATHMATCH mindset the current one has.

It incorporates trade, a friend/ ally system, etc..

It would probably have to be tweaked a bit for Paradise, but I think it could make the current nations a lot better.

I'm in favour of flat-out removing Nations until it is improved. Make it an admin-only event, improve it, or just ditch it because it always turns into Highlander / Dodgeball, which kind of defeats the point of having the gamemode in the first place.

I've always felt like the nations mode is too rigid in its conception. Its basically every official department for themselves which makes it so predictable and bland.

Remove flags, remove assigned nations.

When the nations announcement occurs everyone receives a "Voting Crayon". Voting crayons can make a special "National Mark" which the individual may choose the name and color of. Hitting someone elses voting crayon with yours changes their mark to match your own. Everyone must decide for themselves how they will affiliate, declarations of independence follow. The Command Staff may attempt to reestablish order with varying success or declare independance themselves. Victory goes to whichever (name/color) mark covers the most station tiles. Janitor is international terrorist apparently. lol...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use