QM

thebeoni

Please no offense i dont mean this to be rude or disrespectful.

Admin: IcyV-I dont know if he was QM.

Complaint:I was permabanned and i put on Unban Appeal and i am sorry how i overreacted. But i have to say this...i dont know who is guy Playing QM. So imagine that you are NT recruiter and there is one civilian who dont want to get job. So you get bored. I was in cargo checking how many points cargo have...It was something like 1800 and i ordered first time in my life Hat crate. I wanted to check cargo shuttle if there are some crates.

When i was going there i saw bartendenders sawn off shotgun loaded with lethal bullets on ground (few minutes before someone hacked in bartenders office and hacked doors open shotgun was stolen). I saw Emitter apperantly used for violant opening of crates and uncharged E-gun on ground. I took all of that stuff...and told that to HoS. After that ive seen two dead bodies on ground next to disposals. Then i came cext to QMs office. And i saw 4 tajarns with LOT of guns. There were Combat shotguns, E-Guns a Riot Gear. Then i told him to give up guns to HoS. He tased me and cuffed me and buckled me to chair he told me that i gave access to myself...but NT recruiter have access to cargo in start of round. When i was crying for help he took my headset...he put it on his ear and turned off security channel (i know it because i had security channel off before he tased me).

I was talking with HoS and we approved code red. After that i arrived to cargo and i told them to give up guns in minute. His response was about "you will Lower security or something bad will happen to you'' (i dont remember exact way he told me). Instead of (as normal NT employee would) giving up guns he started to puting on riot gear. When he came out of his office he had riot gear on him and combat shotgun in hand... i got HoSs coat that she told me i can keep.My head wasnt protected so one shoot with combat shotgun should kill me. I started shooting first..i aimed for head (I admire it was BIG overreacting from my side and i was screaming really stupid stuff-another apologize for that) and shot him few times. He runned in another room and aimed that shotgun on me as fast (i didnt really think in that situation) response i shot him twice with sawn off shotgun i found before. But he survived...after that i salved and bandaged his wounds and we called medic and medic took him away i dont know if he died...but 2 minutes after that he was screaming over chat if other tajarans killed me. After they took him to medbay other tajarans gave up guns.

I dont want to be impolite but it really looked like QM is Selfantaging from my side. I hope i am not going lost my chance to play on NCS cyberiad. And please at least dont ban me from forum.

Edited by Guest

The complaint really doesn't give us a lot of information to go on.

Firstly some paragraphs would've been nice.

Secondly names of any witnesses/people involved in the incident. E.G. The QM, HoS and anyone else involved (ic and/or ooc)

As it stands from the information you've given all I can deduce is:

1) You, an NT recruiter, were playing it like a security position (while this may not have been intended it doesnt look like anythin else.

2) The QM, cargo techs etc ordered a load of combat crates etc as you said and code red was initiated etc etc... in which case gunning down the armed to the teeth civilians I would kinda understand and be okay with, though again NT recruiter hires civilians, not gun down criminals.

3) While it could have been icy and we won't really know if you dont give us names it looks like you're purely assuming it was icy because he banned you which makes your accusation invalid.

4) On the security part, you seem to think nt recruiter has more power than he does... He is a medium-ish ranking NT HR employee who deals with hiring staff. He technically would have the authority to terminate contacts if it was the case on station but aside from that it is ultimately the Heads of Staff of the station who has the authority. Unless NT employees on station (rep, blueshield, recruiter) have received prior orders to do something which would give them authority.

This adds to the thinking they have authority point.

[15:53:40]OOC: Jas'Tijrs/TheBeoni : i hate abusing of power - [15:45:03]

SAY: Jas'Tijrs/TheBeoni : I HAVE AUTHORITY TO FUCK YOUR ASS"

I would be willing to lift/shorten your ban but without any more information nothing will be done on the complaint side of things.

Awaiting response,

Cian

QMs name was Zeke Northey, Michell Logan was HoS there was also Cole Laurenzi as CE. My intent wasnt to do security i would never do that. There was not a lot of security officers on station and i imideatly called HoS. She was alone and she didnt have access to cargo neither she had any guards with her.I dont like when i have to act as security but HoS alone against 4 fully armed guys doesnt look like good idea. Code red was initiated because QM ordered guns-Illegaly. About that ass..thats my fold and fold of my poor english.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...