AA's changes wanted

AffectedArc07

Archived changes wanted from the discord 

Yes (Things ill be in favour of)

• Conversion of ingame browser UIs to TGUI
    • NOTE: This does NOT apply to admin UIs, as they must stay as regular browser UI, not TGUI
  • Conversion of /New() to /Initialize() [Please be confident in ability to do this, dont just do it willy nilly]
  • More unit tests
  • Cleanup of old legacy module code for stuff we dont even use (IE: Appearance bans)
  • Someone needs to go over the DB schema (specifically the characters table), and make columns that are meant to null (Autohiss, alt head, etc etc) actually accept NULL instead of just empty strings (""). Also remove cuiPropAdjust and cuiReason from customuseritems.
  • Remove /obj/random and make it a subtype of /obj/effect [Map Edit Required]
  • Make the end round auto reconnect not send to AFK players
  • Make TGS testmerges log to the database via feedback so we can see what TMs are on what round [Port how TG does this]
  • Have highpop jobs load before job selection instead of post roundstart

Maybe (Please run details of these by me)

• TBD

No (Things I will likely object to)

• Buffs to terror spiders
  • Adding entire new Z-levels for singular things
  • Dogborgs (no)
  • Adding in extra admin verbs for stuff we can already do just for the sake of bloat (The verb panels are bloated enough)
  • Nanites (good fucking god no)
  • Anything which complicates the codebase build workflow (EG: Having to install node or docker, migration to tgstation/common-build-tool, etc)
  • Migration of TGUI to TS from JS (If you do this I will impale you on a railroad spike)
  • Changes to the IPC box items (they aren’t getting an instant welder and cable. No.)
  • eyes 1
  • honk 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use