A betrayal most dear

Round starts and I am AI.

The station is running smoothly when a few wizards come aboard. They seem friendly. Until one of them let off a spell giving every crew member a gun. I was doing my best to prevent chaos when I heard a loud buzz, and I jumped back to my core.

Before I even had a chance to type an "aagh" I was dead. Not even a chance to call for help. The wizard had killed me.

That was when I got a second chance. I felt my consciousness move into a new body. I was a wizard.

I was named Argon the Cool, but went by "The Dude"

My mission was to steal an NASA void suit, and escape on the shuttle.

The Dude teleported into the meeting room and met with the wizard ambassador, the other friendly wizard on board. So we went to meet the captain and speak with him to see what could be done. The captain seemed aprehensive, and the Dude is not a fan of waiting in stuffy meeting rooms. So he just teleported to where it was being kept and took it.

This made the captain REALLY angry.

The Dude could hear him kill the other wizard. He felt awful. The Dude decided to just lay low and try to get others on my side. He just acted cool.

The Dude went to go get people out of rooms, he tried to make people into horses to broaden their world view (although the spell's chakra was blocked), and just chilled with people.

About half way through the shift the Dude was chilin in the blueshield office having some of his booze when Sarea Elderway walks by. She asks if he wanted to have a drink with her. The Dude of course obliges. He needed to have a good time before he catches the next train out of there, and onto his next nomadic adventure.

But then the captain walks by and pulls out his gun. The Dude apologizes to Sarea and tells her he will catch her later, but the captain was harshing his mellow.

He later tried to catch up with her in the medbay. This time the captain brought a posse, that opened fire on the Dude. He was wounded before he could get away. But they could not stop the Dude from having a good time. He arranged to meet Sarea in the library.

Sarea tells the Dude they need to go and meet in the security maintenance shaft before the captain shows up.

Together they sit in security maintenance and talk and drink. The Dude was having a good time.

They talked about wizbiz, station life, and Sarea's talents. They included hiding things and being good with words. She then asked the Dude if he wanted to see her one last secret. He said yes as he smiled. She led him the hall way, and took something out of her coat pocket.

"I really am good with words," She said, as she pulled out her home made pistol and shot the Dude.

And so the Dude died. Killed by his first friend.

• 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use