Hello I am Imic.

Imic

I've been around here a while, but I have decided that in my quest to integrate myself deeper and deeper into the Paradise community like a bizarre Parasite that actually turns out to just be very lonely I shall create a post where I introduce myself to no-one in particular in the vague hopes of one day becoming something approaching a tolerable regular face in the community on one level or another.

I play the misanthropic(?) AI B.A.D.G.E.R and also the nervous Cormac O' Murchu whenever I can't play as AI. I am from Ireland, a fact I won't shut up about, I like talking to other Human beings, I am a firm believer in the (Metaphorical)power of friendship, I am ambiguously queer, I am too self aware for my own good, I talk a lot, and I can't do anything without overthinking it, including writing this here. I have a tendency to overshare despite how terrified I become about potentially annoying someone with my constant oversharing, and my conversations frequently derail and collapse into gravitational singularities of awkwardness and anxiety. Did I mention that I overshare? I also apologise a lot. And talk a lot. And AAAAAAAGH IT'S ALL COLLAPSING IN ON ITSELF THE AWKWARDNESS AND ANXIETY etc. etc. etc.

I enjoy Engineering, Atmospherics, Cooking, Science, Robotics, and playing as the Station AI. In the game. Not in real life. Not after the incident. I enjoy roleplaying, but I always become worried that I'm not good at it, or that I'm letting the other person(s) involved down in some way. I am extremely unrobust. Like- imagine something unrobust. In your mind, right now. That's not me, I'm around 200 times worse.

I will stop here because it is late and I can feel the embarrassment coming back in time from my Future self to punish me for writing so much stuff, but joke's on him, he's the one who has to go to work. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

• Like 5
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use