Guide to Building a H.O.N.K Mech

Wubbledaddy

STEP 1

Convincing Robotics

The first thing you have to do is make sure the robotocist is willing to actually build the mecha for you. Some ways to do this are

A. Being nice

B. Bribing with various yummy foods

C. Threatening to stab them in their no no spot.

Once you have them on your side, time to go get the materials.

STEP 2

Getting the Bananium

The main component of a H.O.N.K. is bananium. Due to a glitch in the mining system it is currently impossible to put bananium ore into a smelter, BUT HAVE NO FEAR! Getting smelt bananium is still very possible, there are two ways to get this.

A. Praying to the Honkmother

B. Bringing a welder or diamond drill to the clown planet and breaking down some walls.

After you arrive at the clown planet, head north to the break in the fence then go directly to the left to the building made of bananium. Either weld or drill the yellow walls in order to get sheets of bananium. Each wall gives 2 smelted sheets. In order to fully complete a mech and all the weapons you need a total of 42 sheets so you have to deconstruct 21 walls.

STEP 3

Getting the remaining supplies

After you get the bananium you need a few more supplies. You need 84 sheets of metal (to build the mech parts and weapons), 60 units of sulfuric acid (to make the 3 circuit boards needed), and 8 sheets of glass (to make the circuit boards, the torso, and the head). All of these supplies can most likely be found at robotics but you can also get them by bugging cargo, engineering, and chemistry. You also need a clown id, a bike horn, a clown mask, and clown shoes. These will all spawn on you if you are a clown but if you aren't a clown they can be found in abundance on clown planet. Once you have all your supplies, you are ready to get building.

STEP 3

Actually Building It

1. Create all of the mech parts using the exosuit fabricator

2. Attach all the parts to the chassis

3. HONK the mech with a bike horn

4. Attach Central Control Module

5. HONK the mech with a bike horn

6. Attach Peripheral Control

7. HONK the mech with a bike horn

8. Attach Weapons Control

9. HONK the mech with a bike horn

10. Attach the clown mask

11. HONK the mech with a bike horn

12. Attach the clown shoes

13. HONK the mech with a bike horn

14. Attach the HoNkER BlAsT 5000, Banana Mortar, and Mousetrap Mortar

15. Wreck havoc and be fired upon with ion rifles

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE NCS CYBERIAD CAUSED BY THIS GUIDE!

Edited by Guest

OR, for the roboticists that are dicks, attach a tracking beacon on the mech, and convince the RD to EMP the mech via the Mech Tracking Computer in his office, so that the clown may get out-FUN'd!

And if the roboticist was stupid insane enough to make one without a tracking beacon, you can simply run up to it and slap the beacon on, as long as you wear earmuffs and avoid the peels.

Oh lawd yes! PRAISE BE THE HONKMOTHER!

I remember a round where a miner sold me a bowl that dispenses unlimited space lube, then robotics was building a HONK mech, I spoke to the clown, who was (naturally) breaking into the magistrates office and we had an idea, he'd ride the HONK while I'd steal galoshes and earmuffs, he'd honk and launch bananas, while I used the bike horn and spilled space lube. Then the virologists and CMO screwed up, didn't use bio suits, released a virus and got the medbay quarantined. The shuttle was called and I spent the rest of the round arguing with Kei' Shen while he was being racist and broke in the pods. Still never pulled off that prank... :(

Oh lawd yes! PRAISE BE THE HONKMOTHER!

I remember a round where a miner sold me a bowl that dispenses unlimited space lube, then robotics was building a HONK mech, I spoke to the clown, who was (naturally) breaking into the magistrates office and we had an idea, he'd ride the HONK while I'd steal galoshes and earmuffs, he'd honk and launch bananas, while I used the bike horn and spilled space lube. Then the virologists and CMO screwed up, didn't use bio suits, released a virus and got the medbay quarantined. The shuttle was called and I spent the rest of the round arguing with Kei' Shen while he was being racist and broke in the pods. Still never pulled off that prank... :(

It has been a long while since I have heard about some good, thought out clowning. A honk of gratitude to you, fellow human.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I learned about Space Station 13 yesterday, with a very brief description. I was intrigued, and decided to check it out a bit more, so I went to this forum, figuring I'd learn a bit about the game before actually playing it, and was of course drawn to the "Guides". This is so far the only thread I have read.

Now I HAVE to try this game.

• 3 weeks later...

Praise the HONKMother.

This guide was the haven to the HONK

I built a Honk mech today for Slippy Joe MD.

EcRqzkd.png

(Slippy's in the HONK, I'm in the Durand, and a miner is in the Odysseus).

We patrolled around for a bit and I watched him HONK a few people.

I forgot to put on a tracking beacon and I lost where they were going so I couldnt destroy the HONK, it probably escaped.

RD was freaking out but we managed to run out with the HONK before he could start attacking us.

HONK/10 Robotics round.

• 4 weeks later...

This is why I disable the Gateway every round I'm an AI.

Terrible AI move. I love to make gateway expeditions from time to time. No grief and no mining. Just trying variety.

Only tribbles, bananium and misery comes out from that swirly goatse-gateway of assramming shitmonkeys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use