How The Hell Do I Introduce Myself? An Intro Thread by Skye.

JackoMallows

So, hi! I avoided making one of these for a while since I didn't think anyone would even know who I was, but at this point I hang around so often I feel like one of these things is finally warranted. I still have plenty to learn about this game and there's still several moments where I feel like I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm glad to be a part of a community who seems overall receptive to teaching and helping!

My name's Skyler, most people just call me Skye though. My most frequent character at the moment is Rivera Kirkland, but I also play many others like Tidal Kirkland, Luke Rosensteel, Lace Masuno, Sybil Swords and C.I.T.R.U.S.. I mainly play genetics, but I try to do an actual decent job of it; I've heard a lot of horror stories unfortunately.

I also draw a lot. You may or may not have seen my art around, even before I became super active again because Chikitita's player is one of my best friends so I draw Chiki a lot. I hear my art gets around, apparently?

Anyway, it's fun to be back! Thanks for havin' me here in paradise.

:rivera_thumbsup:

XdbN5vb.png

• Like 4
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Woah your account sure does date back to 2019, damn. Well, glad whatever kept you out at first didn't keep you out for too long, and happy to have you here! See you in spess!

20 hours ago, Woje said:

Woah your account sure does date back to 2019, damn. Well, glad whatever kept you out at first didn't keep you out for too long, and happy to have you here! See you in spess!

Oh yeah, the earliest art I have is from September 2018, and I was learning a lot before that, too. After scouring through discord I think the first time I ever played was July 2018?

And thanks! It was fun doing a ton of chatting tonight, even if things got hectic enough to make just having a steady conversation difficult.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use