Wisewill complaint

Kluys

Admin ckey: Wisewill

Complaint: Ok I am going to throw two complaints in here one minor one rather major

Today i played a round that went on as normal until the AI started making very long preachy sentences over the radio, we told it to stop and it did but then it uploaded a telecomms script to make its text appear bright red and big instead.

Later into the round the CE wanted help with deleting said script so i tried to go with her got a teleport malfunction and while i ended up being thrown onto the research asteroid she ended up dieing

We saved her and i headed out with my new access too delete the giant text script, while i was there I almost imidiatly got a mentor help from Wisewill about how i was ruining his fun and how he would lock me out anyway

The complaint here being that he blatantly abused his mentor pm feature to send messages too me personally just to tell me how i was being a mean person

The next shift (these events took place at around 21:20 too 21:40 gmt+1 if i am correct) I see a clown spraying random chemicals in the face of a person who clearly doesn't want this, me being a security officer arrested the clown called honkbot after which the weird stuff started happening. First the clowns cuffs dissapear into nothing twice and then when i resorted to stunning the clown repeatedly to drag it too security I get teleported, first too centcomm for some reason, then straight into the line of fire of the telecomm turrets and then when i started complaining on adminhelp i got teleported once again into the little space shown on this picture http://i.imgur.com/vVYPJlQ.jpg (i was already dead prior too this last teleport)

I ofcourse went to adminhelp to complain again and immidiatly got mentor-pms from wisewill saying how he told me to drop the flower and stuff like that...... basically i got admin teleported into my death because I didnt listen when a clown told me to drop his flower that clearly contained weird chemicals as seen from the purple stuff flying out of it

In my own defence, he did not send an adminhelp or anything of the sort about working with ponies to test something prior to killing me.

(I apolagize for any gramatical mistakes I made, being a little angry from these events + the fact that it has been quiet a long day and that I am dealing with dyslexia makes it quite hard to type things out propperly, if anything needs clearing up i will ofcourse state my side of the story on any unclear issues in this complaint)

Wisewill apolagized for the complaints, I respect that and would like to drop my complaint although that is up to the person handeling them right now.

I will let social system draw their own conclusions upon the other matter but for your first I was addressing a past issue with you having fun at other peoples expense. In this instance Lyn, the Chief Engineer at the time went to her death to undo my script for the sole reason that one person was complaining about it(you). If you play space station you know that its fairly easy to miss a text message in game. This is doubly so for being an AI, having to oversee multiple channels and be expected to respond in a timely fashion. To be frank there was really nothing to complain about from a game play perspective about the issue, its a feature I think should exist anyway for the AI at least. Your Ic perspective may have been legitimate but it only detracts from my game play experience for no other reason than IC. While things may have IC reasons to disallow doesn't mean they cant be done. No one but a clown or a mime have IC reasons to wear crazy outfits but some do. Thats because they are playing a game and having fun. I was making my occupation as an AI easier and allowing me more free time to have fun.