Greeting from a New Player

DZD

Hello Paradise, you might know me from the past few weeks in game, where I go by TheDZD in OOC and usually play as Gunner Hughes IC. I'm fairly new to Space Station 13, and this is pretty much the first server I started playing on, and I have to say it has been great. I'm still learning the different jobs on the station, although I've strayed away from anything that could possibly end up in me accidentally killing a bunch of people, such as Atmospheric Technician, Station Engineer, and all of the Head jobs.

I'm also still learning the ins and outs of the game, so I haven't really created much of a character bio for my character yet, since I'm not entirely sure what jobs I really like to play as. The community has been great so far, and the admins have been really helpful whenever I ask questions in Adminhelp, which sometimes ends up being 5-10 questions within one round.

So thanks, and see you all around the station.

Edited by Guest

Hello I am kind of new here and I have found that the community is pretty helpful and friendly, remember that F1 lets you ask questions to the mentors that are online who (in my experience) are quick to answer and give a hand

If you want to learn atmos (rather hard to kill everyone as long as you don't try to and use yer brain) We could organise a time to meet so I can teach you.

There is also my (massively incomplete) guide here: http://nanotrasen.se/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1285

That would be great, I have only just started learning engineering and would like to learn atmos as well. The only experience I've had with it so far was getting randomly tossed into it, and I pretty much just used a carbon copy of the setup in your guide.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use