Address ghost roles in rules

Eler00

We currently have two mob spawner ghost roles, free golems and ancient station crew. With the lavaland PR that is currently up, we will hopefully soon have two more ghost roles. While all ghost roles so far include some instructions when you chose them, the current rules do not address them explicitly at all. I think it would be very helpful to address those roles in the server rules explicitly. Both 'play the role you've chosen' and 'self-antagging' are somewhat related, but I think it wouldn't hurt to put an explicit 'don't interfere with the station/go to the station', free golems aren't antagonists, etc. to the rules section. Like, 'play the role you've chosen', but what is actually expected of the chosen role 'ancient crew' or 'free golem'? As is, the only way to know what rules and restrictions apply to a ghost role is to actually spawn as it and pay attention to the text you get on spawning.

Ancient crew is people spawned on charlie station? I fond one as a mechanic and was wondering what was that about. I brought the guy back to cyberiad to debrief with cap and NT rep. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use