Increase the gas inside the holding tanks.

GelatinousGlob

I suggest doubling or tripling the amount of gas inside the station's holding tanks, especially oxygen. I easily ran them all dry with a few minor upgrades in less than 30 minutes using a single volume gas pump. Not only would this make building things like supermatter and thermoelectric engines more convenient and safer, but it could also lend it's hand towards more atmos collaboration with other departments to bring more gases since they no longer risk giving away all their precious gases, especially in the case of refilling cryo tanks and making draskygen. It would also allow the station to recover more easily from large breach events, although some station-wide vent upgrades might be prudent to take full advantage of it.

I see no problems with this, even with increasing plasma since it would just breach and vent to space far before you run out just like it does now, but it would be a huge boost to properly built and contained experiments and engines. What do you guys think?

What did you do with all the gas?

I think we actually have too much gas, there's basically no chance that we can't pressurize the whole station due to a breach. (Unless the breach is in the tank itself)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use