Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD)

DocSocrates

An idea for a random event that the physiologist of the station can prevent/treat

A player spawns, and he's in full control of his body. He can walk and do whatever he wants. Now there are two other players that are in his brain (so to speak). At certain points of the round, one of the players in the brain can "take over" the body. Thus causing the personality change.

All three of these players can communicate via thinking (A special radio/speech command)

Please comment what you think about this

I like this idea. I remember there being a board-game based around MPD where each personality would be assigned an 'obsession'. Like Fire, or Clothing, or being a woman. And each player had to try and convince the guy who played the actual guy into doing something related to their obsession.

I like this idea. I remember there being a board-game based around MPD where each personality would be assigned an 'obsession'. Like Fire, or Clothing, or being a woman. And each player had to try and convince the guy who played the actual guy into doing something related to their obsession.

I like the idea of the board game

Start fires? Murder pets?

Could be, but I was thinking that the objectives could collide with each other.

So each personality (Player) has secret objectives they need to complete. What I want to avoid is the event that the players just "pass the body" to each other so they each can fulfill their objectives. They shouldn't be rivals but they shouldn't be friends either.

Yeah, great idea. Could be tricky to do, but very entertaining. Would be cool if ya could choose MPD under disabilities for your character. And this would be like waiting for a pAI do upload itself, just that instead - another player can become the MPD. Mabye a "trigger" or "spell-like" ability (with cooldown?) could take control?

Thinking about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Mabye he head trauma or holy book can "switch" personalities. I'd totally choose an option for this once in a while. Mabye even psychiatrist coul'd cure it?

Mabye we even could "remove" one of the personalities and stuff it in an (p)AI, MMI, cyborg or MP.

I was thinking originally of having it spawn on start and you already know about it. Yet, I could see it happening randomly during the server.

For selecting it as a disability, I think it should be random, not just something you happen to have EVERY time.

Start fires? Murder pets?

Lead the main personality to contemplate suicide from repeating nya continuously in his brain.

That could be an objective for one of the players

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use