TullyBBurnalot

skb

Admin(s) Key: TullyBBurnalot
Your ckey (Byond username): skb
Your Discord name (if applicable): skb 

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): November 12th, 2018. 12:15 AM

Nature of complaint: feedback
(Select all that apply: EG - clarification required, misapplication of rules, misconduct, abuse of powers, feedback, other)

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): Admin didn't understand the situation fully.

Full description of events:

The reason is: As a Traitor CMO, ethered and killed a target they needed to prevent from leaving alive when they were SSD (and had been for several minutes beforehand). Claimed to have checked, but not have noticed due to being "too in the moment". The target was completely immobile and unable to do anything, and with the amount of notes you have, you've run out of excuses for basic mistakes like this.

The Chaplin in question was drunk, and immobile when delivered to medbay. It's not an excuse, it's merely a statement to the situation. 

PM from-Game AdminTullyBBurnalot: I quite literally made sure this person was logged off quite some time ago. How did you not know they were SSD

Why was the objective not updated when you checked them earlier in the round?

The antag ban is short, but I am a bit perturbed by the handling of this seems to not have included all the facts of the situation.

I feel the logic behind this is shaky. If I demonstrate a commitment to the community, and I was in a command role, while also being interrogated by security, why would an admin barrage me with another round of self defense? Why do admins like this constantly rely on the statement of someone, if they've already made a decision, and are apparently baiting me into me making "excuses"? I'll be ultra careful from now on, of course. I am thankful for the short ban, but this ban seems to be related to a crackdown by staff recently, and I feel I am just an easy target to fit into the quota for staff appearing to be productive in their role.

Edited by skb
I am an idiot

I'm unsure what the issue here is. It appears you killed an SSD person, something against the rules. You got a temp antag ban for it - something incredibly light given your huge amount of previous notes and bans.

The only feedback I could personally give here is that it seems like too short a ban, considering your history.

I broke the rule unintentioanlly. I wanted to clear the record, as I hoped the staff could understand my perspective better. This can be closed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use