Construction Drone

bryanayalalugo

I was originally going to suggest some additions to the maintenance drones to make their work more easier, but I then realized that it would make Drones a bit too powerful in regards of whatever is happening in the round.

My suggestion is to make a version of the Maintenance Drone and call it "Construction Drone". Their main goal should be to build and fix up the construction station, for those players who want to just build stuff and keep away from the station.

I believe they should be given a device that spits out the normal circuit boards and some other basic items (airlock, APC, APC worthy battery, air alarm, fire alarm) and maybe(?) give them hands, and cyborg blueprints.

If there is some fear on these Drones getting off the construction station and get to the main station, they could be coded to make it so that if the Drone leaves the construction site Z-level, they should be destroyed immediately, along with given the basic Drone lawset but on keeping to the construction station.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use